Injury Report: Infirmary [Nugent-Hopkins Day-To-Day (Foot)]

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
#5 - Mark Fayne - Shoulder. Out Indefinitely.
*#15 - Tyler Pitlick - Lacerated Spleen suffered in the NYE game against Calgary. Skating with team non contact.
#21 - Andrew Ference - Concussion. Out Indefinitely.
#23 - Matt Hendricks - Back. Day-to-Day
#27 - Boyd Gordon - Back. Day-to-Day
*#35 - Victor Fasth - Definitely the knee. It's... ouch.
#62 - Iiro Pakarinen - Busted his knee falling awkwardly into the boards trying to hit Backes. Out for awhile.

---
* Denotes Injured Reserve

You know these injuries have kind of a blessing for our team recently. Given how we can call players from the AHL ono an emergency basis, it's giving some youngsters a much needed opportunity to get a taste of some NHL action.

I'd prefer Fayne to be healthy, because we need more right handed d-men.

It's been fun watching this banged up and poorly constructed team attempt to keep their heads above 0.500 under Nelson.

I love Gordon and Hendricks, but it's good for our team to have these guys resting up right now.

I want to see Lander get more tougher minutes as long as there out. There's no way he's going to ever be a 2nd line center, so having him more tough shutdown minutes and a checking line is exactly what we need to see.

If he keeps his head above the water it'll bode well for his future in Edmonton.

I really wish Pitlick would stay healthy. I can't imagine how much these injuries have effected his development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->