In The Room - Complilation of Past Seasons

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Mods if this isn't allowed, I'm sorry, but I figured that since everything was pulled from youtube and not a file share site I didn't think it would be an issue.

A little while ago I took the time to find and compile a complete copy of all the episodes of "In The Room". The quality on a few of them blow, but that's due to the source material. Most of the more recent seasons is fairly decent quality. There's 48 episodes covering the past 6 seasons (11/12-16/17). File size is ~6GB. If you're interested in these, PM me for a link. I'll have these uploaded to a private site later today.

I have some other stuff that I'm working on along the same lines, but am not quite ready with it yet.

Not sure how many people are like me, but I much prefer to have a hard copy of something, rather then depending on an internet connection and someone else's generosity to keep something uploaded and accessible. Nasty habit... and why I've managed to go from a 1TB harddrive to a 3TB to a 6TB in the span of 4 months.

Reactions: Ms Maggie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad