In Moscow for the day; best way to get KHL tickets

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
I am wondering if any locals can help me find a website what I should do to get tickets for the game tonight.

One options is going to the arena. Is this best?

I do not want to show up and be out of luck. :)

Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking you must be wanting to go watch Dynamo Moscow tonight. They are playing Lada. If the arena is half full I'll be stunned. Getting a ticket at the Kassa, won't be an issue.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I am wondering if any locals can help me find a website what I should do to get tickets for the game tonight.

One options is going to the arena. Is this best?

I do not want to show up and be out of luck. :)

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, Dynamo - Lada is the only game tonight. Here is a link to a map, where the arena is. The easiest way to get there is to go to the station ZIL by Moscow Central Circle's trains. This Central Circle is technically a part of Moscow Subway System, but it's actually a ground line. Here is a link to the subway's map. ZIL station is at the bottom, where Moscow Central Circle (line #14) crosses the Green Line.

To get there is actually gonna be quite a quest, because not a lot of people speak English in Moscow, unless you will understand all the maps well.

Last edited:

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
We had a blast. Tickets were cheap, 1000 RUB. We sat in the front row behind visitor's bench. Better to get two rows back, to see above the glass glare.

2rgkhhg.png

3-2 Dynamo over Lada

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
Can anyone recommend any hockey shops in Moscow for khl merchandise?

Which Moscow team has the best arena shop?

Thanks a lot

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Can anyone recommend any hockey shops in Moscow for khl merchandise?

Which Moscow team has the best arena shop?

Thanks a lot

The best club shops are in S.-Petersburg, because SKA leads the league in merchandising by far. As to Moscow, the best players (at least by names) are in CSKA (Kaprizov, for example), so you can check their shop. It's Magazin suvenirnoy produktsii.

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
Thanks for the replies

I am in SPB today and have found some shops on google. If someone knows a particularly good one please let me know.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Yeah, that Nevsky 23 is exactly the city's center and the whole street from Dvortsovaya Square to Vosstanie Square is a must visit place for everyone, who comes to SPb.

Actually, the 2nd shop is close to Vosstanie Square (Площадь Восстания in Russian).

Reactions: #2eddieshore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->