In 5 years, who is the best from the 2007 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
im callin this one and you might think im nuts but i think Lars Eller...this kid is so good :bow:

#1rezniy

Nov 3, 2006
In five years Voracek. I think he's the closest to making an impact. In seven to ten years, when these guy start hitting their prime, I'm not sure. Turris could be really good. I also really like Michal Repik and Maxim Mayorov.

crthomp

Apr 18, 2007
in theory, isnt that what the scouts are asking?

I think for the scouts they would be looking at guys who can help out as quick as possible. Now of course with this draft most teams will have to wait 1 to 2 years for any of these players to crack their lineup. But this draft is unique in that way.

But when I say 5 years I'm assuming the guys that are going to be in the NHL are in the NHL by that point and the guys who can't cut it have been cut or are in the AHL for good.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Turris will have the best career but in 5 years I see Kane and Alzner becoming a large part of their organisation.

Louis Houde

Jan 28, 2006
Trois-rivières
In 5 years, who is the best from the 2007 draft ? Simple, Angelo Esposito will be the best doctor from the 2007 draft!

Oh ... if you mean hockey wise...

Alexei Cherepanov will be the best player in the league*! :teach:

* = Russian Elite League

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Good thread crt, I was thinking of asking the same question.

I'm going to guess(because that's all we really can do :)) Backlund. I like his game and I think he will live up to last year's "first overall" hype he was getting. People seem to forget that he was playing injured and still produced at a very respectable clip.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
JVR...I think he has everything...

He was my choice. I don't think there's a player in this draft that can match his size/skill combination, which will be even more evident when he puts on some more weight and gets stronger. He'll be an animal. I actually think he's a better choice for Chicago, but I think they'll go with the quicker fix in Kane.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
In 5 years, who is the best from the 2007 draft ? Simple, Angelo Esposito will be the best doctor from the 2007 draft!

Oh ... if you mean hockey wise...

Alexei Cherepanov will be the best player in the league*! :teach:

* = Russian Elite League

If he knew Randy Gregg he wouldn't make the comments he made about medical school.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->