The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

88 pace on fifa

8h4FNzZ.png

Reactions: TRG

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Whaaaaaat.

NDS or Braz must have a fetish for terrible players. This is what Robert Duverne said, ' J’ai été surpris par le niveau global. Cela équivaut à des équipes de milieu de tableau en Ligue 1. Un Dallas - Montréal, ça vaut largement un Troyes - Guingamp' and they're looking at a failure winger with no goals from L2. Something's wrong.

Speaking of Guingamp, Clement Grenier is already on the verge of leaving. Are they gonna try again ? He seems very Euro centric. I've been against bringing him back in January but this team is desperate and I won't be against it although he's on par with Taider when it comes to disappoint everyone.

I hope Braz and NDS are watching at the World Cup closely instead of watching their unreliable YT highlights videos that only show the good. Btw, I had joy watching Johan Venegas play at the World Cup after being (in my opinion) misused by the coaching staff here.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'm trying to keep my hopes up about Camacho but I can't say I'm super stoked about us going back to the Ligue 2 well. Especially not for a guy that's not even doing that good there. There has to be someone more promising out there.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I'm trying to keep my hopes up about Camacho but I can't say I'm super stoked about us going back to the Ligue 2 well. Especially not for a guy that's not even doing that good there. There has to be someone more promising out there.
Well there's about 3 championship teams interested in him also reportedly, perhaps he's not a goal scorer, but he does many other things well on the wing.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Camaho was in division 1 in Belgium. Diallo is our defender who was in League 2.

Mind you, he was THE best defender in League 2, so he' basically League 1 material as well.

Rudy is doing a lot better in the last 2 games. He's moving forward a lot and our collective play has improved a ton because of it. I'm really starting to appreciate his game.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Used to play for Garde in Lyon, captain material type of player.

His contract ends next year, but he said he really wants to finish his career in MLS.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

What I said back in December

Jimmy Briand, 32: RW, Forward. Not the player he was once (even if he was never nothing special). Would bag a 7-10 goals a year, he could sign here but as non-DP or else it's useless. Played under Garde, an Obvious Oduro upgrade. Guimgamp could ask for a transfer fee, not sure Saputo favors that.

Only thing I change my mind on is that he can be a DP given the critical state of the team but he won't be a game changer like Piatti. On a good team he is no DP. If he comes as non DP, then it's a great move. We won't have to see Mancosu anymore thankfully. But I'm greedy, I still would like another impactful player. I'm thinking of his friend and former Rennes and Lyon teammate. It looks like Ben Arfa will stay in France after all. We can forget about him.

Last edited:

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
I'd welcome a Jimmy Briand here, the guy would bring some leadership and he can score.
I still think a good center midfielder is our most urgent need, though.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Cabrera's on the block, a Serie B team seems to be very interested in Mancosu, Donadel has supposedly a coaching job waiting for him. A couple of those moves should be imminent.

Reactions: ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Instead of signing these D2 players, why not sign/loan young players with promising players from big clubs? I'm thinking about Kylian Hazard, Chuba Akpom, Liam Millar. They'll get far more experience in MLS than EPL Reserves or Div 3. For just one season, they'll come back to England with far more experience. I'd even take Fekir's brother on loan over 29 yo Ligue 2 players. It's Mancosu all over again. It's always the same results with these +27 yo D2 players. The only mere exception : Bradley Wright-Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad