OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
A kerfuffle in the WCFC and SKC game right now. Whitecaps are given 2 red cards and are down 2 men the rest of the game. It's just before halftime. And they are already down 3-0.

One of the WCFC coaches just got sent off, as well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
With all the attention given to ATLUTD, NYCFC, RBNY, and TFC most of the time, SKC is one team that goes unnoticed. But they are as deadly as any. In the West, most of the attention goes to LAG and the early success to LAFC. But Sporting will quietly give everyone a run for their money.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Sporting will quietly give everyone a run for their money.

Yup, they always do. But this year They added Johnny Russell, who's looking really good, and Felipe Gutierrez (not in the lineup due to injury), who's scoring has been a huge surprise. I knew Gutierrez because he plays for Chile, I'm not surprised that he's a good midfielder in this league, but I'm curious if he ever scored 5 goals in a season before?

edit: Gutierrez was on the bench actually and just got on. I just checked and he had scored 7 and 10 with la Catolica back in Chile at the beginning of his career.

Last edited:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
With Piatti, Fanni, AJH and Mancosu doubtful, I’m not expecting much unfortunately

Let’s hope the lineup gives us positive news about these doubtfuls

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
With Piatti, Fanni, AJH and Mancosu doubtful, I’m not expecting much unfortunately

Let’s hope the lineup gives us positive news about these doubtfuls

I think Piatti and AJH are good to go. Piatti missed training before yesterday but he was there yesterday. I don't recall hearing that AJH was doubtful. Mancosu has his mysterious injury. And we know Fanni most likely won't play, but they haven't officially ruled him out.

I believe they will go back to 4-4-2 this week. I think it's the formation they were training in earlier this week. My guess is with Fanni probably out or at the very least not 100%, they will go with a 4-man back line to make up for that. Not to mention LAFC is dangerous offensively so they need to adjust to the opponent.

Apparently Petrasso is good to go. However, not sure if it means he will start.

Last edited:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010

Piatti starting, excellent news.

Krolicki on the bench, I think this it the first time without him starting lol

Petrasso, Mancosu and AJH on the bench, good news

Only Fanni out

Much much better situation than I feared

IMO, we really only need a good healthy true 9 now. 2016 Mancosu please come back !

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nice decision by Garde to have the team arrive at Saputo Stadium by bus instead of everyone by car. They meet at Centre Nutrilait and take the bus together. It's his mission to help it become a collective and not individual. Martineau also said that during the team lunches, he confiscates everyone's cell phones to encourage interactions.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Only Fanni out

IMO, we really only need a good healthy true 9 now. 2016 Mancosu please come back !

So it's more a 5-3-2. However, Lovitz and Duvall will surely have the mandate to move up on the wings. How I wish Oyongo was still here.

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Only Fanni out

Silva and Camacho's pictures really annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->