OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I have a feeling TFC won’t win the CCL

They did beat CA and Tigres who are offensive machines. Alot of pressure upfront and a lot of fouls when folding back, leaving comortable openings for Giovinco and co.

Chivas is a defensive team, something TFC hasn’t battled just yet

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
An away goal early on is still huge, they need to keep it tight so that TFC has a harder time in Mexico

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
f*** TFC

I tried to like that team, but every time I back them, they do something shitty. Ie: provoking everyone when they’re at Saputo, pissing in corners, showing up at corner stores and demanding immediate service, fighting kids, Altidore saying that there’s no rivalry, etc

That being said, I do follow and like the Raptors and Jays. Heck, even the Leafs because of Matthews, Marleau and Plekanec.

I am always a fan of canadian teams during playoffs (any sport), but with TFC it’s just impossible

Reactions: ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Altidore puked on the field, so disgusting after seeing the stream. So my guess is Vanney played unfit players for this game. There's still hope for them as Chivas really does choke a lot and play a lot of Defense but they gotta handle their players better if they wanna win.

Anyway interesting game coming up on Sday that I'll sadly have to miss.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
According to Destouches most recent opinion peice, based on god knows what, Camacho will do fine in this league, but Silva will struggle... No French bias there whatsoever...

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
I just think people's expectations for Silva were crazy high. It's like some people were expecting another Piatti. I expect him to be more like what Romero was when he was healthy.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Alot of “Pipi au lit” in their yesterday's nighmares
tonight is gon be f***in lit at bmo field tn

Poor U
So I am only seeing this CCL final on RDS right now. How the hell can that be? Am I missing something? We make the final and have to watch it on a French channel?

MOTM: Shit Weather
You know what this shit weather means right? A big f***ing win tomorrow. We play the best games in these situations.

How much is the temperature?
I hope Chivas is stunned shocked when they have to play in our weather tonight. Huge advantage for TFC!

Nope A Con Caca F*** Ref
This ref did a good job in the Tigres game. Done a lot of CONCACAF of late. Good choice.

Things Are Back Into Place
Anyone going to pull the fire alarm tonight down at the Royal York Hotel?

Karma Is A Bitch
Anybody hear anything about fireworks at the Chivas hotel last night?

No Penalty No Party
No idea how they didnt call a penalty against Giovinco other than it being concacaf and of course since it was garbage they didn't show the replay at the stadium. The only reason not top have VAR is for match fixing

Ur 13th player (+ the refs) wasn’t here
the real question why didnt the cold weather give us the home advantage.

Poor Americans It’s Ur Fault (mad smileyface)
Its the f***ing USMNT failure to qualify all over again. The Americans are butthurt and lashing out using TFC as the scape goat.Only this time its not the USMNT that failed but rather MLS... And sure enough anti-Bradely and anti-Altidore sentiments are popping up again.

Jajaja
Any tfc supporters that sold their tickets to chivas supporters should be ashamed of themselves. Almost as many of them around me as tfc fans.

King Didier: It's A f***ing Disgrace
Most disgraceful game in club history. Completely out-hustled by Chivas.

Just Take The Other L
L is for Learning. Yes,we will take the L as we learn our mistakes.

One Goalscorer Who Is A Masterpiece Diver To Provoke More Penalty
TFC needs a real goal scorer who can hold and be accurate (F.Torres,Zlatan or villa type)beside Giovinco. Altidore falls just like a dead leaf smh

To Be Able To Beat A 16th Ranked Mexican Team ( in the Liga MX) For the Canadian Championship?
I hope the next ref is Canadian..

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Alot of “Pipi au lit” in their yesterday's nighmares

Poor U

MOTM: **** Weather

How much is the temperature?

Nope A Con Caca F*** Ref

Things Are Back Into Place

Karma Is A *****

No Penalty No Party

Ur 13th player (+ the refs) wasn’t here

Poor Americans It’s Ur Fault (mad smileyface)

Jajaja

King Didier: It's A ****ing Disgrace

Just Take The Other L

One Goalscorer Who Is A Masterpiece Diver To Provoke More Penalty

To Be Able To Beat A 16th Ranked Mexican Team ( in the Liga MX) For the Canadian Championship?

One of the greatest posts in this thread history.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
I just think people's expectations for Silva were crazy high. It's like some people were expecting another Piatti.

Exactly, and why? There's absolutely nothing to compare them. Oh yeah, you look at stats and you see they both have scored in the Argentinian first division, and in the Libertadores. So what? Stats are worth shit if you know nothing about a players profile.

I'd expect this kinda stuff from Nilton Jorge, but honeslty I'm kinda surprised that Destouches would write such trash. What kind of serious analyst will start making these kinds of big judgements on a player based on seeing him play two games with a new team in different positions, once with a 10 man squad, and the other in a midfield 3 with Krolicki against one of the best pressing teams in the league, ffs?

So yeah, with the half-assed analysis we're getting used to in Montreal, can't blame people for believing things like Silva would be RW Piatti or something.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Exactly, and why? There's absolutely nothing to compare them. Oh yeah, you look at stats and you see they both have scored in the Argentinian first division, and in the Libertadores. So what? Stats are worth **** if you know nothing about a players profile.

I'd expect this kinda stuff from Nilton Jorge, but honeslty I'm kinda surprised that Destouches would write such trash. What kind of serious analyst will start making these kinds of big judgements on a player based on seeing him play two games with a new team in different positions, once with a 10 man squad, and the other in a midfield 3 with Krolicki against one of the best pressing teams in the league, ffs?

So yeah, with the half-assed analysis we're getting used to in Montreal, can't blame people for believing things like Silva would be RW Piatti or something.

I don't get where it comes from either. Never rated Destouches either from the moment he thought that last year's team was good enough to make the playoffs. As for Silva, I knew it was bull. Piatti had an immediate impact, Silva on the other hand.... Silva seems better as RB than RW, from what I've seen.
My expectations for him aren't great but he can be a reliable option better than Petrasso for sure.

Well that explains the shitty performance we've been subjected to last night:sarcasm: Peak Concacaf'd.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
No Piatti, No party

but please win this game by a large score. I don't hate Ciman but I just want him to shut up :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->