Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Exactly what I said a few posts ago. Stress fracture = months

Also, Oyongo still not even on the bench for Montpellier :/

Same for Ballou, but that’s not a surprise considering he just arrived

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I believe we should fill Fisher's spot by another North American. We already have 3 Internationals on the backline, adding a 4th wouldn't be logical as half our International spots would be used on the Ds. @JunglePete suggested Bobby Boswell, 35/UFA, a while ago and probably someone else. If he's still fit to play, he could be a decent option for depth and he would bring MLS experience to this team.
Also.

Piette for Captain.

Sticky.

Reactions: TRG and Luigi Habs

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Hopefully, it's true

We will need international spots if he come over :laugh:

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
If we go for a domestic player at CB, I'd go for David Edgar if he's really healed from his injury. He's on trial with Vancouver in order to resign. He'd bring us leadership, he's good on set peices, has extensive experience at a high level in Europe and a veteran of the CanMNT. He'd fit right in.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Hopefully, it's true

We will need international spots if he come over :laugh:

They can probaly easily buy some with all the extra cash. Although I havent checked how teams are faring this year. Maybe everyone is using them.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
They can probaly easily buy some with all the extra cash. ASlthough I havent checked how teams are faring this year. Maybe everyone is using them.

According to Wikipedia, which updated their list on January 23rd, IMFC have 6 of 8 international spots taken (Cabrera, Diop, Donadel, Mancosu, Piatti, Raitala).

Atlanta United are 5 over their limit.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Adam, how come you're not a moderator? You're always on this forum, providing extremely quick info via Twitter, etc. on every thread there is. You'd be fantastic, as you're very proactive. I mean, your participation on this thread, and on the Rocket one is exemplary.

Thanks. Nice to be appreciated. However, I've had those mod discussions already, which I will keep to myself and the one I spoke with. ;)

Here is another interesting tidbit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->