OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
The difference with Biello last year and Garde this year is that Biello had the same experienced MLS squad. Whereas it's not just Garde who is new to this league, but so are Taider, Vargas, Silva, Camacho, Fanni, injured Diallo, as well as new acquisitions Petrasso, Edwards, and Raitala. A good chunk of the squad is new, and a bunch of them first time MLS'ers.

This.
I dont see where the comparison can be made at all, and neither do I really see the point of trying to make it, it's all kinda trivial honestly.

Biello is an important part of the National team staff now, I think he can play a good role there. I'm happy for him, and I'm happy to have him there and I dont recall any negative reaction to his announcement there.

We (Québéecois) are very often harsh on one of us compared to the treatment we give to others.

Bof, on est capable d'être pas mal injuste envers les "autres" aussi.

Reactions: pylero

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
This.
I dont see where the comparison can be made at all, and neither do I really see the point of trying to make it, it's all kinda trivial honestly.

Biello is an important part of the National team staff now, I think he can play a good role there. I'm happy for him, and I'm happy to have him there and I dont recall any negative reaction to his announcement there.

Bof, on est capable d'être pas mal injuste envers les "autres" aussi.

Hmm, of course. Québecois love consensus, if you're successful or stick out of the others by your beliefs/philosophies/ideas, odds are you might not be liked. If you're controversial, you will not be liked. Many beloved characters had to prove themselves, and actually be appreciated elsewhere, before being respected here (Félix Leclerc, GSP, René Lévesque, etc.)

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Does this mean a 4-3-3 is in the works? If Silva i at Right Wing, then that means Krolicki will most likely start again

Ugh, I hope you're wrong. Silva was fine in his spot, why start him again? He's a burden on our attacking phases and Piette will have to move up and do too much again.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Québecois love consensus, if you're successful or stick out of the others by your beliefs/philosophies/ideas, odds are you might not be liked. If you're controversial, you will not be liked. Many beloved characters had to prove themselves, and actually be appreciated elsewhere, before being respected here (Félix Leclerc, GSP, René Lévesque, etc.)

C'est pas particulier aux Québécois. Justement le dicton, "on est jamais prophète dans son propre pays," c'est pas d'origine québécoise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I hope the Duval experiment is over. Although Petrasso didn’t look great but he’s much more comfortable with the ball than Duval who is not able to clear the ball to save his life.

Reactions: TRG

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

I believe we're that team. Let's not forget it's not like they don't have that kind of money but they just decide to not spend it, huge difference. I can't think of a team that desperately needs a striker like we do. I don't know much about this player but being a starter in a La Liga team with 12 goals surely is enough to bag in a couple of goals with IMFC.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Atalanta United ?- ? Montreal Impact
Scorers ?
Last Deadline: 28/04 at 13h00

ParticipantsPoints
ArtPeur8
Bask0
Boardish1
HabsHater900000
Krnage1
Michelangelo0
Paul Dipietro1
Pompeius Magnus1
QuebecPride0
ShaMu7
Stanley Cup0
TRG5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Atalanta, uh? I didn't know the Impact was playing in Serie A.. sooo.. 15-1 Atalanta :sarcasm:

Nah. I'll say 6-2 Atlanta

Piatti (2 goals)
Almiron, Villalba, Barco, Martinez (2), Williams

You know. You could get a lot of free points if you say 11 goals for Atlanta and proceed to name all players :laugh:

Also. **** TFC time. I forgot they were playing

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Atl united 5-2 Montreal Impact

Atl: Martinez (2), Almiron, Williams, Pirez

MTL: Piatti, Taider

Last edited:

void

Jan 5, 2006
I can't even describe how much I hate Altidore and Giovinco. They're the definition of scum.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Big loss for Chivas as Perez leaves the game with an injury. He spent the entire game neutralizing Giovinco and made him lose his s**t to where he got a yellow card for complaining to the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->