OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I don't care, red card was iffy, but absolutely getting demolished this often is inexcusable. That was bad, so f***ing bad. I'm lost as to what to think about this squad.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Personel management is very questionable to say the least, not impressed at all. Garde isn't following the beat of the game. Even Biello with an even more depleted bench knew how to identify the right moment to call for change. It's been excuse after excuse every week. Oh the red card, oh the depth, oh the sun, oh this oh that...at one point you gotta do with what you have and deliver.

Reactions: Emily

void

Jan 5, 2006
I don't care, red card was iffy, but absolutely getting demolished this often is inexcusable. That was bad, so ****ing bad. I'm lost as to what to think about this squad.

At this point, I think it's clear that we're a poorly built team. There's no words to describe how bad our defense is and up front the only truly impactful player that we have is Piatti. And I hate to say it but I've been very disappointed with Garde's coaching the last few games.

Reactions: HabsHater9000

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Your team is suffering, playing with 10 and you wait the 80th minute to help them.

Also, Duvall is shit.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
At this point, I think it's clear that we're a poorly built team. There's no words to describe how bad our defense is and up front the only truly impactful player that we have is Piatti. And I hate to say it but I've been very disappointed with Garde's coaching the last few games.
I feel that Garde is not happy with the roster and the mentality is trickling down the squad. Kinda like having no urgency to win because the team is "under construction".

Knowing Saputo and co., I don't think they're happy with having a team perform this awful even if they're building. The team is poorly built, that's a given, but I don't think they're THAT bad, like not even USL tier bad. Or maybe they are...I don't know.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Atrocious defense really. Duval Camacho and Lovitz suck ass.

Piette not good enough either.

Taider as a DP a big disappointment.

Garde needs to stop listening to his players and drop that BS formation. Since day 1 he’s not happy with the depth of this team, but not an excuse not to use your bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad