I'll tell you what pisses me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
T@T said:
Geeezz,i wonder why they were offering 3 mill,i'm talking about the Pejorative Slured contracts 2 years before that..Lindros,Kariya,Sundin,Jagr and Sakic's contracts come to mind. I forget who started it but theres no way in hell Jagr would get 11 mill unless Sundin was getting 8-9 at the time,its crap and it snowballed after that, those type contracts ruined the CBA, not a bidding war over Lapoint or Rolston :shakehead
teddy aol dood was flush with soon to be gone .sclong money and wanted the number 1 toy in the league at the time

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
PurCHAOS said:
It's funny to see people who probably doesn't make the 10th or even the 100th, probably never won't, defending those half brains. Goddamn wake up ! Poor poooooooooooor players :cry: , if their salaries drop by half, they won't be able to have their new Ferrari eh ? Yeah right... :lol

They're a bunch of morons trying to make fans complain for them... but hey, fortunately, some fans are just more intelligent than 'em... in fact, most of the fans... hum, perhaps... am I right or... ? :dunno:

BUT at the same time, do we really need to be on owner's side ?? I mean, for most of these owners, their teams are just pricey toys. They have other occupations to gain enough money to feed their greedy ***. They must still pay the price for the greed they displayed... But do we need to always live in the past ? They made errors... can't they at least try to heal the wounds ??

You know what ? At the beginning of this conflict, neither sides interested me, cause they both seemed like a greedy bunch of ********. My opinion has changed. I listened to Bettman and Goodenow answering the fans, and although I never liked Bettman, I can say I HATE Goodenow... he's a real political worm who don't even care about US, the fans who PAYS for them. We won't accept a salary cap, cause it's evil, the NHL are terrorists who tries to prey on us... I saw that somewhere... anyway ! Even if their salaries are cut in half, they'll still make more than any of us can dream of.

Is it logic that these muscle-bound-pea-brained-miracle-on-ice-dancers make that much for, well, PLAYING hockey ? Hum... :dunno: :banghead:
thats funny - i had to admit i was mildly disgusted to see anson carter's custom mercedes - on tv

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
mr gib said:
however tv ratings continue to decline for the big three - i think the Pejorative Slur lives in wisconsin - ( bud selig )
Not sure about the NBA but the NFL broke an 11 year record last year for TV ratings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad