IIHF Eligibility Rules Need to Change

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Eventually it will piss you off.lol. Crosby's kid.. Mack kid... It's coming JJ.lol
It just slays me CB...........................slays me.

I reached my limit when I saw Al Macinnis kid playing for the U.S., that was the last straw for this guy.

Big game tonight for you.................gotta tighten up that team defense.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

I reached my limit when I saw Al Macinnis kid playing for the U.S., that was the last straw for this guy.

I felt the same about Todd Harkins' kid.

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Our GM is a moron... Most fans said we need a Ceci upgrade and a backup for Stu. So we got Henrique, Stecher and carrick.lmao.

I like LA as a team to be honest.. they take it to us good.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Our GM is a moron... Most fans said we need a Ceci upgrade and a backup for Stu. So we got Henrique, Stecher and carrick.lmao.

I like LA as a team to be honest.. they take it to us good.
I think you will get passed them, it's next round I'm concerned about. if the canucks move on and Demko were to rejoin them ( i'm hearing it's doubtful but still) then I think I like the nucks in that one.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think you will get passed them, it's next round I'm concerned about. if the canucks move on and Demko were to rejoin them ( i'm hearing it's doubtful but still) then I think I like the nucks in that one.
I wanted healthy Nucks vs healthy oilers... Demko is done. I also want leafs vs oilers final.lol

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Read the language. Participate in two seasons. IIHF doesn’t know how to read their own rules. Nonsense decision. By now, he has lived in the U.S. for a decade and at the time fulfilled the residency requirement, which was ALWAYS the core intent of the rule (which is already more strict than every other sporting federation). Walman participated in the 2014-15 season and then participated in the 2015-16 season the second his team's season began. Any other reading is nonsensical, but when you answer to nobody you can make all sorts of nonsense up in rulings.
... go read the actual rule you are crying about. He didn't meet the requirements. I told you why and the post below yours did as well. The IIHF correctly applied its own rule. I think you probably know that the IIHF correctly followed its own rule since you keep neglecting to reference the part that he failed to meet. More fun to cry of conspiracy over Jake Walman of all people I guess. I liked your fictional narrative in the other thread too where Walman was cut (wrong) and has declined to participate for Canada since (wrong).

Honestly the rule should be lengthened but that's a different topic.

Reactions: cg98

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3