Igor Grigorenko plays 1st game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
Glad to hear about him back on the ice. So much for the report he was taking the year off.

http://www.russianprospects.com/public/index.php

12/23/2003
Detroit Red Wings prospect Igor Grigorenko has played his first game for Lada's junior farm team, Lada 2 against Sokol Novocheboksar. The young forward spent 15 shifts on the ice, skating for more then 19 minutes. He earned one assist. This has been the player's first contest since suffering serious leg injuries in last June's unfortunate car crash

n00dles

Dec 13, 2003
Germany
Visit site
great to have him back and thank god his recovery turned out so well.

hopefully he will get enough time to get back into full shape and be the player he was before the accident

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Awesome! Now there is someone else to throw into ridiculous Red Wings proposals like:

Eric Lindros for Grigorenko, Kopecky, Fleischmann, Liv, Fischer.

Seriously though, I am glad to see him back.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
PhoPhan said:
Awesome! Now there is someone else to throw into ridiculous Red Wings proposals like:

Eric Lindros for Grigorenko, Kopecky, Fleischmann, Liv, Fischer.

Seriously though, I am glad to see him back.

what a jerk....

how could you forget to include Datsyuk and Zetterberg?!?!?!? ;)

great news that he's back. :D

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Does anyone know how he's looked, and how his injuries have healed? I know it's too early to tell, but..

Also, is this just a conditioning stint sort of thing, or is he staying in Russia for the remainder of the season?

Because the last I had heard was that he wasn't even skating.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
Jacobv2 said:
Does anyone know how he's looked, and how his injuries have healed? I know it's too early to tell, but..

Also, is this just a conditioning stint sort of thing, or is he staying in Russia for the remainder of the season?

Because the last I had heard was that he wasn't even skating.

from what ive read, he still has a rod in his leg. His doc has advised him not to play. But from a few fans in russia, this is typical Grigorenko, and thats why hes playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad