IFHL Live draft thread (27th & 28th of September)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
We start today, 11 AM Eastern time.

This is IFHL's live draft thread, only used during weekends. The time is said to be Sat & Sun 11 AM EST, which is 5 PM for our Dutch and Belgium fanatics while it should be 7 PM for our Russian GM.

The main rules for the live draft are the exact same as the usual draft, only this time:

1) A GM Has 5 minutes to make his pick. Commishes have 10 since they also have to pay attention to all the lists they've gotten.

2) Only the one on the clock, or the one with the responsibility to pick for one other can post at that time. He has to mention who's next as well.

So I only want to see this structure:

Poster - [team] picks [player]
Poster - [GM] is on the clock

Poster - [team] picks [player]
Poster - [GM] is on the clock

ONLY this, so no "good pick, wish I would get him" or "[player] is available" or his time expired, only commishes are allowed to do that (including DFF who I consider one), only those replies that are mentioned above. Though every GM has the rights to mention if the player a certain GM selected is already taken or not.

If you have something to tell, do it by using MSN messenger or get into the chat (see #6).

3) No PM'ing the next GM on the clock.

4) No trades are allowed.

5) Get on MSN, not required, but if you got something worth mentioning, this is the best way to do so.

6) Here's the draft-chat programma to discuss all what's going on. Everything is discussable and the more GM's make it, the more fun we're having: Chat programme. Log in using this format:

[team] - GM.. so for me: Dallas GM

7) You will be skipped if you won't be able to make it without notifying the league and thus not sending in a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad