If You Could Be Sponsered By One Company...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacklours

Mar 5, 2003
Magog
Well, I guess i'll be the first one. I'd go with Graf, only for their skates. You don,t get any better.

I would fight hard to play with sher-wood sticks also. That would be the perfect combinaison.

jacklours said:
Well, I guess i'll be the first one. I'd go with Graf, only for their skates. You don,t get any better.

I would fight hard to play with sher-wood sticks also. That would be the perfect combinaison.

Maybe it's a goalie versus player thing, but I have yet to have a Sher-wood last longer than a couple of months. And I've been trying them off and on for like 10 years. Mid-range, expensive; doesn't seem to matter. (Although in all fairness I have yet to use a composite goalie stick, and as I only play men's league I seriously doubt I ever will.)

Comparatively I've had a Kohos and Louisvilles last full seasons. (30 games + playoffs and shinny)

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
reej said:
Is Christian Bros still around? They still sell the 'Curtis Curve' goalie stick but I cant find anything else.
They are still around. I got some Custom Woodies off them a little while ago. Broke most through the middle of the stick, which was a little surprising, but I loved the weight of the 1000 and the blades were durable with good feel. I think their website is www.customhockeysticks.com

Guess they changed the website, to Join it with Harrow. http://www.passthepuck.net/id391.htm
Unless you use Google to find that website your F'ed.

As for the company, I can't really decide. I guess I'd go with Mission, but I like jublings some of my equipment with the more selective brands.

Tuff Gong

Nov 6, 2005
Kelowna
RBK so it can make me as good as crosby :sarcasm:

I would say graf because i love their skates, i have a pair of 705's but other than the skates they are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad