IF the Jets won the Cup, would you cry?

Will you cry if the Jets win the Stanley Cup?

• Total voters

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The Jets have made me cry several times, as a kid, as an adult. When they won, when they lost. When they left, when they came back.

Being a Winnipegger is tough. The city gets shit on nonstop, so having a bunch of elite athletes, who actually want to be there, win something so important to bring some cache to the place where I was born and raised? f*** yeah, I'll cry.

Winnipeg isn't for everyone (I sure as hell don't want to live there anymore) but it has a lot of fantastic things about it, and 2 of those things are the Winnipeg Jets and the fans. p>

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Maybe something might get in my eyes as i do the Red river jig down Portage ave . :bb::laugh:

They actually did a hilariously funny film about twenty years back about the emerging Finn-rock scene of the early 80's where couple of band guys were at the cinema watching that scene of The Blues Brothers and crying their eyes out because of emotions.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This city would be insane , i gotta figure alot of business would be closed the next day just because no one would be at work the next day , i know i will have the sniffles , cough the next day . :laugh:

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I would cry if they won 2 rounds. All i ever wanted for them was to at least win 2 rounds in my lifetime.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
At the first game I was reduced to a blubbering fool.
Lol, me too. Welled up when it was officially announced they were coming back. Cried when they left, cried when they drafted Hawerchuk, cried when they beat the Flames in the 1st round, cried when Ellet scored the 2OT winner to go up 3-1 on the Oilers, teared up at the first 2.0 playoff game, sobbed a bit when they drafted Laine.

You're goddamn right I'll cry, I'm an emotional mess when it comes to the Jets.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Lol, me too. Welled up when it was officially announced they were coming back. Cried when they left, cried when they drafted Hawerchuk, cried when they beat the Flames in the 1st round, cried when Ellet scored the 2OT winner to go up 3-1 on the Oilers, teared up at the first 2.0 playoff game, sobbed a bit when they drafted Laine.

You're goddamn right I'll cry, I'm an emotional mess when it comes to the Jets.

Heck I cry once a year when I rewatch the last jets 1.0 regular season game.

Its amazing, Tkachuk scores his 50th into an empty net to clinch a playoff spot and give Winnipeg 3 more home games. Probably the most emotional goal celebration I've seen from NHL players. As they hit the corner and celebrate with Tkachuk, I always tear up, and I think the players do too.

The team remains in the huddle for 30 seconds.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Heck I cry once a year when I rewatch the last jets 1.0 regular season game.

Its amazing, Tkachuk scores his 50th into an empty net to clinch a playoff spot and give Winnipeg 3 more home games. Probably the most emotional goal celebration I've seen from NHL players. As they hit the corner and celebrate with Tkachuk, I always tear up, and I think the players do too.

The team remains in the huddle for 30 seconds.

I think there might have been more room in the seats in the old barn than the new one. ;)

Reactions: ps241

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
26m1px.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad