If the Caps win, Beagle will become the first ECHL, AHL and NHL champion

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Neat
Now someone like Crosby has won 3 NHL championships, which is more impressive, but it's cool Beagle has worked his way up

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
I’m sure I read Alzner had done the same...

Edit: ok my bad, it was Alzner who said it about Beagle. Back in my box.

Last edited:

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
The real triple gold club
file_21171_column_what_dog_won_2015_westminster.jpg

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I’m sure I read Alzner had done the same...
Alzner played for the Calgary Hitmen, Hershey Bears, Caps, and now Habs.

Outside of Team Canada stuff the only titles he's won to my knowledge is with the Bears. Those Bears teams were absolutely stacked it's such an under reported part of the Capitals years of ineptitude.

From 05-10 the Bears appeared in 4 Calder Cup Finals and won three of them. That's a developmental team basically being a dynasty, it just underscores how the Caps of that era had talent out of their ears and couldn't get it done.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Alzner played for the Calgary Hitmen, Hershey Bears, Caps, and now Habs.

Outside of Team Canada stuff the only titles he's won to my knowledge is with the Bears. Those Bears teams were absolutely stacked it's such an under reported part of the Capitals years of ineptitude.

From 05-10 the Bears appeared in 4 Calder Cup Finals and won three of them. That's a developmental team basically being a dynasty, it just underscores how the Caps of that era had talent out of their ears and couldn't get it done.

A lot of the guys driving those Hershey wins were career AHLers though. They were great AHLers, to be sure, but they were there for a reason.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->