If Cherepanov played in N.A.

pouskin74*

2KAIZER: Truhno, Bashkirovs. This year there wasn't a single player from NA in Team Russia.

About 2nd best league. I'm not arguing that RSL is good. I'm just sayin that Eruopean TOP leagues are on the same level.

1.They count secondary assists in RSL.
2.You misunderstood me. Cherepanov would have good numers in CHL. So I think he can dominate in CHL, but that doesn't matter , Truhno is dominating CHL and what? Did he participated in WJC? No, because this year russian coaches decided to play with domestic players. And they were right.

That's your opinion. If I disagree with you this means that I hate Russians?:shakehead Maybe you should make a poll about this, you will find, how much rusofobs are writing at this board?

Don't be such homer, if you can prove that Cherepanov is UNQESTIONED 1st overall, then go ahead.

my opinion about your attitude to russians come from your comments!!! they all against them. if there is some topic related to russians players !? you deffently in there and allways same slime comments. and by the way i didnt tell anything about cherepanovs rights to take 1 place in draft.differents teams have differents toughts . i sad he is the best player in draft but who will take it(1 place)??? we will find out

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
That's Starkov. Truhno plays for Russia.
QUOTE]

i think he meant Slava Truhko. An Oilers prospect who tried to gain danish citizenship

Truhno(Oilers prospect) plays for Russia. He lived in Danemark almost all his life, but played for Russia at U18. So he was eligible for Team Russia at WJC but he wasn't called up by coaches despite his impressive stats in QMJHL.

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
Men all the same by if it, he is taken in Russia will remain.
1. Weight 172 >>> It must have weight
2. before it goes over the large pond must it which earn
2008/09 it is ready for NHL. I hope Kings take it

We don't need a player like that on the Kings... For one...he is way too inconsistant in his play to warrant a pick higher than ten... I would pick Mayarov (sp?) over him any day of the week...

Plus I believe what Woodlief says about him is right on the money...and may be understating things a bit...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->