If Capcom remakes RE5, should it still be co-op?

To co-op or not to co-op?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Capcom has already confirmed they’re going to continue with their very successful RE remakes and well, we’re running out of games. Assuming 7 and 8 are off the table, that leaves us 1, 5, and 6.

I’d prefer a remake of 1 over any, but its more likely they do 5. I enjoyed 5 outside of some hilariously stupid moments (punching a boulder to drop it on the last boss was just so ridiculous). That said being forced to play co-op or suffer an incompetent AI companion at all times was a bit of a drag.

I was thinking, would a remake of RE5 be better if the axed the focus on co-op that was clearly influenced by the post Gears of War market, and simply remade the game as a single-player experience where certain missions put you in control of either character?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
5 doesn't need a remake.

At this point if i were Capcom i'd look at the lesser appreciated early series games like RE1 and RE0 to give them the touchup 2/3/4 got.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
5 doesn't need a remake.

At this point if i were Capcom i'd look at the lesser appreciated early series games like RE1 and RE0 to give them the touchup 2/3/4 got.

4 didnt need a remake either.

And until Monster Hunter World, RE5 was the best selling Capcom game of all time. Id put decent money we’re getting 5 next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad