Idea for Mods, Writers - Pseudo Draft 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabi_sultan

Sep 16, 2002
London, England
www.nhlfe.com
yeah Buffaloed told me that the writers have their own draft, so therefore this draft would be for the moderators only.

i'll look into this tommorow and do more stuff right now i have an assignment due but feel free to claim the teams that you guys mod for.

Rabi.

Ken McKenna

Mar 1, 2002
www.hockeysfuture.com
You can do the mod draft the way you want to, but I would think you would want to follow the actual draft order (which we don't completely know yet). I wouldn't do this before June 1st, and maybe not until the middle of June since by then you might know the compensation picks, as well.

rabi_sultan

Sep 16, 2002
London, England
www.nhlfe.com
well i'm not stopping anyone from having multiple GMs so if both Ken and Chainshot want to be the Sabres go for it.

I would think it would be nicer if the GMs for the team were from at least the board they mod but I suppose thats not important. I also know there is the Staff's own version but if staff wish to participate in this one thats up to them i'm not stopping them :)

I'm really busy with assignments so if everyone can sign up here I'll do the necessary admin work for the draft after the weekend :)

Rabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->