I Wish ESPN.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
.....would not have even considered airing the game today. I was prepared not to see hockey, then joyous that the game would be shown, and now this.

I sure hope that classic boxing sure brings in a draw.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
All i can say..if at 8 the game isnt on and classic boxing is....ESPN be prepared to have a MAILBOX full...all from me.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
And some of us sent "Thank You" messages to them. :banghead:

:madfire: They better be prepared for the sh**storm they are about to encounter at the hands of some of us betrayed hockey fans :madfire:

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Its not on. I called ESPNzone in NYC looking to see the game there and they said that they won't be carrying it. :mad:

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
#66 said:
Its not on. I called ESPNzone in NYC looking to see the game there and they said that they won't be carrying it. :mad:

Well they might not have it on because of the NC game on ABC. But it doesnt matter, because every site that had something about it took it off.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
pittengineer said:
Well they might not have it on because of the NC game on ABC. But it doesnt matter, because every site that had something about it took it off.

They have at least 50-60 Tv's... I'm sure they could put it on 1-2 if the game was on TV... guess it's not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad