I want you back !

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Name a former Leaf, can be prospect or pro, that is currently in the NHL that you would like back. It could be someone we traded for and then traded away, or he left as a UFA, or he was a prospect and never saw ice time with the big team, as long as at one point he was Leaf property.

I first thought Rask but then Andersen is as good or better on most nights, so I then thought Versteeg, Stajan, then Steen popped in my head.

So my, I want you back !, Is Steen.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Kessel Steen and Stralman would be very nice right about now. I'd also love to reverse the Tyler Biggs deal though that is going beyond what this question is asking :laugh:

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
At first glance the obvious choice is Stralman as he fills a glaring hole on the back end, but plucking Kessel and putting him among the current forward group makes this team unstoppable up front. Maybe that’s the best way to win, by loading up at what we already excel at doing, which is skating and scoring goals.
Hyman Matthews Nylander
Marleau Kadri Marner
JVR Bozak Kessel
Kapanen Komarov Brown
Our first line from 2013-2015 would be our new sheltered scoring line with two first line quality lines in front of it.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I mean kessel would be the leafs second best player this season. Imagine him and Matthews playing together. It would be amazing. At 6.8 million he could replace Marleau . It would have been amazing to have seen kessel and Matthews play together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->