OT: I want to see the Coyotes in person one more time

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I would love to go for the last game here. But also don't want to give the asshats any money. So it's quite the quandary. Not sure what to do. Wouldn't mind meeting folks out to watch last game also. I will still follow the team.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I would love to go for the last game here. But also don't want to give the asshats any money. So it's quite the quandary. Not sure what to do. Wouldn't mind meeting folks out to watch last game also. I will still follow the team.
You'd be buying secondhand tickets. Going for $1,500+ currently.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Holy hell.
Well i might only want to get a kachina somewhere. Secondhand or something.
Just to remember the Team and hold onto the memories.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Bought tickets Wednesday right around the time Rabbit posted this thread. Wasn't happy paying $280/ticket with fees on the secondhand market, but sadly looks like a bargain now with resale sites showing $1k+ for the cheapest available.

I was at the first Coyotes game on Oct 10th 1996 vs San Jose, will be there Wednesday if this is their last game.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
@mouser
That is dedication. Thank you.
And i hope you enjoy it.

Word on the reddit forum is that the people want to chant against AM and Utah.
And make it the loudest crowd that they can be. I hope they do so., but also cheer for the players and the staff. Because they deserve all the praise from us.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
@mouser
That is dedication. Thank you.
And i hope you enjoy it.

Word on the reddit forum is that the people want to chant against AM and Utah.
And make it the loudest crowd that they can be. I hope they do so., but also cheer for the players and the staff. Because they deserve all the praise from us.
The Let's go Brandon chant could be be repurpused to include Meruelo.

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Bought tickets Wednesday right around the time Rabbit posted this thread. Wasn't happy paying $280/ticket with fees on the secondhand market, but sadly looks like a bargain now with resale sites showing $1k+ for the cheapest available.

I was at the first Coyotes game on Oct 10th 1996 vs San Jose, will be there Wednesday if this is their last game.
Holy hell at those prices I'm surprised Meruelo hasn't announced selling the franchise several times ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad