I ordered a Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle thru the McDonalds app --- WE'RE GOING TO START A REVOLUTION

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
"...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

I mean, wtf is any new poster supposed to make of this dated drivel? It's off-putting and almost derogatory - evolve or die.

onion-belt.gif

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
@TheGreenTBer - High effort posting, I always appreciate that. Never meant to pull you into this directly, you were just the last @MainDotC (noted Binghamton Sens streamer) nostalgia post before my stream of consciousness.

There are many great posters and unique, creative content thriving on this platform. OT threads on team forums are always packed and consistently 1st page threads. I do honestley believe HF has a growing base at the roots - only problem is they're still pushed to the fringe branches of the community.

The Lounge sould act as a funnel for the greater community into a single spot to have fun and express themselves. Instead 'outsider' threads/comments/perspectives are shouted down or completely ignored. TBH this really isn't a very welcoming forum for newcomers - and as I've stated it's most likely due to the 'old guard' unwilling to let the past go.

I want HF to grow and I'd like to move the Lounge forward.
No offense taken and I agree with many of your points.

Thanks for caring enough to put effort into your posts too.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
You do understand one of the reasons why this community is the way it is, right? More than 90% of the users that once posted here regularly have either been banned or removed themselves voluntarily due to moderation and site rules.

As someone who is banned from many online forums but likes to tell strangers about his day ... I find the moderators here to be understanding and lenient. This is probably my last chance forum and I make sure I stay on my best behavior.

I made an Eiffel Tower sex reference the other day and it was fine. Just cant post in that thread anymore but I 100% get it.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
A little bit off Topic but my Longtime friend Dingleberry Dennis just asked me out on a date. I am over the Moon. I have been in love with Dingleberry Dennis for Year`s. We are going on a Therapeutic Skin peeling session for our first Date. Wish us luck everybody, it is the Beginning of a new Chapter. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So it has not even been one week. And i already caught Dingleberry Dennis flirting with other BITCHES on social media. I am so over men. They all lie. So u know where to find me, I Will be on OnlyFan`s from now on. I Can easily make $10k/month selling Feet pic`s without the Heartache. Screw u Dingleberry Dennis! I was faking it every time by the way, i have seen way bigger.

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
So it has not even been one week. And i already caught Dingleberry Dennis flirting with other BITCHES on social media. I am so over men. They all lie. So u know where to find me, I Will be on OnlyFan`s from now on. I Can easily make $10k/month selling Feet pic`s without the Heartache. Screw u Dingleberry Dennis! I was faking it every time by the way, i have seen way bigger.
its small dark red berry

slang : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus

its small dark red berry

slang : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus

:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
got 2 mighty mcmuffins the other day

mine had no egg or bacon

the other had no sausage and just egg and bacon

they used the ingredients from 1 mighty mcmuffin to make both and charged for 2

scammers

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I stopped using door dash for Dunkin because they would f*** up my order EVERY SINGLE TIME

I ordered from a pizza place via DoorDash 6 months ago.

2 sandwiches, an app, and a small bottle of soda

Guy pulls up, hands me the bag - and there's only the two sandwiches. I ask him, where is everything else? And he was bumbling around his words and drove off immediately.

Called the pizza place, and told them there were stuff missing. They gave me a hard time attempting to get my money back. Had to get in touch with DoorDash Customer Service and eventually they helped me. (turns out - I think the driver actually took my food :help:)

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
I ordered from a pizza place via DoorDash 6 months ago.

2 sandwiches, an app, and a small bottle of soda

Guy pulls up, hands me the bag - and there's only the two sandwiches. I ask him, where is everything else? And he was bumbling around his words and drove off immediately.

Called the pizza place, and told them there were stuff missing. They gave me a hard time attempting to get my money back. Had to get in touch with DoorDash Customer Service and eventually they helped me. (turns out - I think the driver actually took my food :help:)
Food delivery is the biggest scam there is. A billion dollar industry based on a dude in a smelly beat-up civic fingering the food of a guy too lazy to leave the house for 10 minutes. This somehow managed to become a driving force of the "economy" lmao

Not only do I choose to 'pick up' every time but I make sure to look them straight in the eye (or even wink at them) when I hit 'no tip' on the debit machine. I pay for the food and the effort that goes into making it. Nothing else.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Food delivery is the biggest scam there is. A billion dollar industry based on a dude in a smelly beat-up civic fingering the food of a guy too lazy to leave the house for 10 minutes. This somehow managed to become a driving force of the "economy" lmao

Not only do I choose to 'pick up' every time but I make sure to look them straight in the eye (or even wink at them) when I hit 'no tip' on the debit machine. I pay for the food and the effort that goes into making it. Nothing else.

...wait, what do you think a tip is for, if it's not for this?

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I don't mind tipping the pizza guy. I ordered recently from a small pizza place less than a mile from my house and the app charged me a $12 fee for a $12 pizza. :rolleyes: @Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't mind tipping the pizza guy. I ordered recently from a small pizza place less than a mile from my house and the app charged me a $12 fee for a $12 pizza. :rolleyes: @Dr Pepper

No I get it..... ubereats and those other delivery apps ramp up the charges like crazy, you end up paying $22 to get a $7 sandwich delivered, with all their "service fees" plugged in. It's convenient but ridiculous.

I was just responding to the poster above who doesn't tip even when he picks it up in person. :dunno:

Reactions: Elvis P

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Are you kidding? That's what they're literally payed to do. When I spend $30 dollars on a pizza I'm not paying for $30 worth of ingredients/product. 3/4 of it at least is operating costs - employee salary included. I ordered it, they made it, I picked it up and payed for it. What more are you looking for out of that transaction?
No I get it..... ubereats and those other delivery apps ramp up the charges like crazy, you end up paying $22 to get a $7 sandwich delivered, with all their "service fees" plugged in. It's convenient but ridiculous.

I was just responding to the poster above who doesn't tip even when he picks it up in person. :dunno:
I'm confused by your wording here. Are you implying I should be tipping for the pleasure of picking up my own food?

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
I have a new McDonalds app related rant to share but I'm so pissed it's better if I just sleep it off right now:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad