I met 2 Hull Olympiques players last night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wiz

Apr 6, 2003
nova scotia
Visit site
I met 2 Hull Olympique players last night, in the Citadel Hotel lobby in Halifax, N.S. (Home of "The Moose" ! Hull won 4-3)

I talked to them for about 5 minutes. They were very nice, interesting guys. I was on a date with this chick, and she made me go to some dance/play performance at the arts theatre (there was female topless nudity , so it had a couple minutes worth seeing). Yeah so i made her wait while i talked to the hockey players ! Two can play at that game ! ;)

Now i probably have the spelling wrong on these names. From what i understand they are both only first year players with the Hull team.

One was Nicholas Ranger, and Petr Pohl (from Czech Republic). They are good guys ! Are they good players ???

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Petr Pohl is an extremely talented player whom was an import selection from this past CHL import draft.

He could go high in this years NHL draft, as early as the top 20. He's been phenomenal so far for first place Gatineau.

The_Wiz

Apr 6, 2003
nova scotia
Visit site
Brock said:
Petr Pohl is an extremely talented player whom was an import selection from this past CHL import draft.

He could go high in this years NHL draft, as early as the top 20. He's been phenomenal so far for first place Gatineau.

That makes a lot of sense then ! Because Nicholas said to Pohl "when you make the NHL, will you loan me some money?" He kept saying that to him ! And also Nicholas said "Don't forget about the little people like me when you are rich and famous!".

I have a nickname for Pohl.....Petr "Bean" Pohl , man that dude is SO skinny ! I'd say he weighs about 155 lbs ! Everyone knows in the programs they add like 2 inches of height and 20 lbs to a guys real height & weight ! Nicholas was actually quite strong and powerful looking.

Oh yes, and they are Gatineau Olympiques now too, that's right ! But based on this season's record i still think they are a HULL of a TEAM ! ;) lol

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Pohl is a magician with the puck. He is top 20 as of now and can move up. He is around 6'0 and if he adds some weight he will be around what Hemsky was when he was drafted.

Ranger is an 18 year old free agent rookie. Small and speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad