Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Deuce McAllister is the Tripp Tracy of NFL football broadcasting

- "Ted Ginn is pretty fast so you don't want to give him a running start."
- "That's Nick O'Leary, who I can tell you is Jack Nicklaus's grandson. I bet he's pretty good at golf."
- (after the Saints, leading 24 to 3, return an interception to the Bills 3 yard line) "When you get field position like this, you need to take advantage of it"
- (after a fumble) "You don't want that to happen. If I was the Saints WR coach I'd be telling them,- you've really got to squeeze those balls"
- "Trey was so deep in their backfield, they probably thought he played for their team, except for him wearing a different uniform and all"
- "Hey look, that Bills player is wearing two different colored shoes. One red and one blue. I wonder if he meant to do that."
- (after a ghost motion play) "That was just a little attempt to fool their defense. Some window candy. I mean window dressing. No, I mean eye candy."

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
20BA37F1-271B-4E20-8FBE-68906D583C48.jpeg

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Did I just miss someone making the "over NINE THOUSAND" reference, or did folks just not bother?
when I made a markov chat bot for an irc channel in like 2002, there were two utterances it used way way way more than others for some reason
one was "taking my power to over 9000" or whatever it is
the other was "Winger rocks hard, but lacks the spirit of Warrant"

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
pls share some other cat names that you know that are good. I think it's ok to share them one at a time if you need to provide emphasis

I always thought the best cat names were Speed Bump and Hairball. My wife would never let that happen though.

We did have one named Norman, after Norman Bates. That name was good, because he was a psycho kitty. My nephew once said "You should have named that cat Satan".

Good times

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
when I made a markov chat bot for an irc channel in like 2002, there were two utterances it used way way way more than others for some reason
one was "taking my power to over 9000" or whatever it is
the other was "Winger rocks hard, but lacks the spirit of Warrant"
Clearly it's trying to communicate some profound mystery of the universe (but damned if I can tell what it is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad