I keep reading this narrative that the Blazers...

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Are screwed for the coming years, and that simply isn't true. The way Ernst has played, he's only upped his stock for a nice package of draft picks. Likely no Bankier, Stankoven, Zellweger, and possibly Masters. They never gave up their top prospects, and still have a decent core.

Sydor, Bairos and either Seminoff or Masters will be the overagers. Defense will need work.

Line-up

Finnie-Minten-Levis
Van Olm-Sydor-Seminoff
MacPherson-Ridgewell-Behm-Radke
Sullivan-Tait-Euro-Korte

Bairos-Brunicke
Michael- Anderlini
Euro

Kieper
Sanche

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Yeah, I've seen Both Everett and Portland fans talking about this. I mean one, as a Fan. This is what you want staff to do right? If you have a good collection of players, to mortgage that future a bit for that 'Run' I'm not going to regret it one bit.

Myatovic- Gustafson - Iginla
Cootes - Sawchyn - Dunn

Korchinski-Hanzel
Mynio - Pickford
Hyde Davidson

Ratzlaff

I do expect Milic to get traded for picks. and if things fall apat, Korchinski, Gustafson/Maytovic as well

Reactions: Juniorhockeyguru

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Yeah, I've seen Both Everett and Portland fans talking about this. I mean one, as a Fan. This is what you want staff to do right? If you have a good collection of players, to mortgage that future a bit for that 'Run' I'm not going to regret it one bit.

Myatovic- Gustafson - Iginla
Cootes - Sawchyn - Dunn

Korchinski-Hanzel
Mynio - Pickford
Hyde Davidson

Ratzlaff

I do expect Milic to get traded for picks. and if things fall apat, Korchinski, Gustafson/Maytovic as well
Exactly, and that comes from jealous fans.

Covid ruined 2 years out of the Blazers cycle and have been on top for 4. Why not make up for those 2 years by possibly winning a Mem Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad