I hate Don Cherry and leaf fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensageddon

Feb 24, 2013
Don Cherry is a bias a-hole and why don't the leaf fans that live in Ottawa move to toronto. Booing alfie for a dirty hit on tucker 20 years ago is so stupid and classless. Anyone who hurts Tucker should be given a award. In fact i think i'll add cbc to the list as well. **** you cbc for your bias crappy hockey nights in canada.

Damn, was missing having EK and spezza in the lineup tonight.

utah

Apr 12, 2006
Don Cherry is a bias a-hole and why don't the leaf fans that live in Ottawa move to toronto. Booing alfie for a dirty hit on tucker 20 years ago is so stupid and classless. Anyone who hurts Tucker should be given a award. In fact i think i'll add cbc to the list as well. **** you cbc for your bias crappy hockey nights in canada.

Damn, was missing having EK and spezza in the lineup tonight.

I think the CBC announcers suck the life out of a broadcast, BECAUSE they try to act neutral.

Cherry on the other hand, is someone who disgusts me for numerous reasons that have nothing to do with hockey.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
YOU THINK YOU DO?

I live in the worst area in Toronto where the Leaf fans here are more bipolar than the ****ing weather.

Leafs win? Fight breaks out, Sens win? Fight breaks out. Albeit most of em hide when we do win.

I suffer the most out of this ****ery.

4-0 man this is was brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad