I donā€™t care. I am going to say it. These playoff match ups are the result of a divine intervention

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Per your premise, If Toronto has a pathway to the Cup final, donā€™t they to win the 1st round to get there?

I do agree though that the Leafs would definitely prefer not meeting a team like Florida in the 1st round.
The Leafs had the easiest path to a SCF ever in 2021 when they played in the Canadian division and they lost to Montreal in the first round. There is no easy path in the playoffs.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Spoke about only Canadian teams?
āœ…ļø

Spelled "color" with an extra, unnecessary vowel?
āœ…ļø

Yep, he's Canadian.

Someone tell the Rangers and Stars that they have no chance at the cup. None.
The Toronto Maple Leafs profile picture definitely didnā€™t give it away

Reactions: Summer Rose

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
If 2 of them make the 2nd round ill be impressed.
I think Vancouver and Edmonton have the best chances to advance, and unfortunately for Canadian fans, they are in the same division. It feels like Winnipeg stole game 1 - it will be hard to repeat that sort of performance vs Colorado. And I wouldn't put money on Toronto coming back vs Boston.

If that's the case, only 1 Canadian team could advance to the conference finals.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
not joking I think all 3 of the western teams have a chance. I didnt stay up late to watch the Preds Nucks game but that would have been my big concern. I think the Jets will get by the Avs the Avs goaltending is below AHL level. I like the Kings but McDria is too much for them.

In the East Leafs gonna Leaf. That was a pretty pathetic excuse for a play off game against a rival. They might get swept.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
speaking as a Canadian, life-long resident and hockey fan in Canada, hopefully all 4 Canadian teams get bounced in the first round.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig