I broke up with a man this morning

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Let me preface this by saying that I am not gay. But this morning, I had to break up with a man.

I have a man in my life who has slowly grown more exhausting, stress and anxiety-inducing, and annoying. About a month ago I was in the city he lives in and I stayed with him for a night. He forced me to sleep in his bed with him. The next day, while I was sitting on the couch doing some work, he came and sat directly beside me and started trying to "cuddle" me. I inched over on the couch to get away from him, and resumed working. A couple minutes later he was directly beside me again. I moved all the way to the far end of the couch, and he turned and looked at me and said "wow, you've got problems."

Fast forward to two weekends ago. He had messaged me a few days earlier and mentioned he was coming to town and asked if he could stay with me, and I said no. My place is not suitable for visitors, nor did I want him staying with me, but I said we could have coffee or lunch or something one day while he was here. He acknowledged this and then said he'd "let me know if he couldn't find another place to stay." I was a bit confused by the clear misunderstanding of what I had just finished saying, but thought not much of it and let it go. That Saturday he messaged me and asked if I was free on Monday night, and I let him know that I have a commitment every Monday night and then go straight to bed afterwards as I'm up at 6:00am each morning. He doesn't acknowledge this message.

Monday evening rolls around and I'm just headed home from my engagement when he begins to call and text me. I refuse to answer the phone but send him a few messages asking what's up, where he's staying, etc. He refuses to reply to my questions and just keeps telling me to "answer the phone." I continue to ignore his calls and he quits messaging me. I get home, shower, and head to bed and send him a message along the lines of "hey I'm going to bed, let me know what's up tomorrow and maybe we can meet up for coffee." I go to bed.

I wake up to him having called and messaged me multiple times, clearly upset at me not replying. I don't reply. Later on that day he texts me "call me when you're ready to talk about last night." I reply "talk about last night? There's nothing to talk about." He texts a few more times throughout the time he's in my city and I don't reply, because I'm annoyed at his existence and childish behaviour, and we don't see each other.

He has continued to pester me with calls and texts wanting to "discuss what happened." I did not reply to a single one.

This morning I sent him this message: "Yo dude I'm busy and I don't have the energy for this. Maybe we will see each other in passing sometime. Hope you're well." He has not yet replied.

Discuss.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
This is so confusing.

At first I thought this was some joke and it was going to turn out to be about a dog.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Update: I still haven’t gotten a response to my message. I expect some sort of super emotionally manipulative text this week.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Update: I still haven’t gotten a response to my message. I expect some sort of super emotionally manipulative text this week.

"Dear Mr. "I'm too good to let me cuddle"

The thought of you still makes my tighty-whities get a puddle.

It's been 4 days and still no fun, I don't deserve it.

So you'd better read this text, I wrote the number for it perfect."

Sep 19, 2008
Smirk_Face_Emoji.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad