OT: I’m going to be a dad!!

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
My wife and I are expecting this December! We’re going to be parents!

15 years on HF Boards, and maybe 15 years from now our son or daughter will be posting on here as well!

So pumped guys!

Congratulations! May you please begin the Habs fandom brainwashing as soon as your child is born! Kids are a blast but your inevitable chronic fatigue will put a damper on staying up to watch Habs games when they're on western road trips.

All the best!

Reactions: Habsfan18

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Congrats.

In case you are interested in more natural stuff, I will save you some research. Try googling ape2zebra , babynatureopathics and Vermont wooden rattle.

One thing. When a friend, family or acquaintance tells you they are expecting you go on in life and X months later you find out all was good and everybody is fine. A breeze. Not so much for the expecting couple. You worry about health. The mom can have a go of it, which means you do as well.. So it won't be a breeze, but it's life man and an incredible experience. Enjoy.

PS: if you aren't having to drive 30 clicks over the speed limit to get to the hospital in time, both of you should get a filling meal in because once you are there she can't eat and you won't eat if you know what's good for you.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
My wife and I are expecting this December! We’re going to be parents!

15 years on HF Boards, and maybe 15 years from now our son or daughter will be posting on here as well!

So pumped guys!

Congrats! It's a lot of fun, my son just turned 24 and he's a jazz musician and not interested in sports at all and I also have a daughter who will be 28 in June (My God they are getting old). I don't have a single bad memory ,only fun stuff including washing sheets and comforters when they had the flu while my ex-wife slept.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
December.... that means that this was conceived around February when hockey didn't matter for the Habs anymore.... I see you sir were doing something useful with your spare time ;p

Congrats!

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
one recommendation..... sleep , sleep and more sleep....cause after you will be willing to live with MB for 10 years more as Gm for a full night sleep....

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Congrats on the baby news, time will now speed up for you and your partner and everything before this will seem like nothing. Take tons of pictures and video and before you know it the kid will be learning to drive and you will wonder when it all happened. Cheers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->