Injury Report: Hutchinson has a concussion

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
His last start and some of his AHL games he doesn't have as tight a game.

His last start was a loss but 35/38 .921 is not terrible. Why are we basing anything on a single game sample size anyway?

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
His last start was a loss but 35/38 .921 is not terrible. Why are we basing anything on a single game sample size anyway?
Because opinions aren't gospel :thumbu:

Having Helle and no Mason and even no Hutch makes me nervous, that's all.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

I listened to the game and he kept the moose in it that first period by making about 3 to 4 5 star saves. The Moose where on their heels that night.

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
That's it! I knew I had seen Comrie before in something. :laugh:

83-Hannibal-Lecter-face-mask.jpg

He ate Hutchingson's liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

AlertSmoggyBluebird-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: nobody important

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Before I said Nilsson, but what would Raanta cost if we send Mason back? Atleast Arizona has a goalie for next season..

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Detroit left Mrazek available for Vegas if I remember correctly. If worse comes to worse and we need to get a backup, I wonder what he would cost.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Detroit left Mrazek available for Vegas if I remember correctly. If worse comes to worse and we need to get a backup, I wonder what he would cost.
Not much considering the 4.15M hit and UFA status. Even pro-rated. I still think he'd be a good target, but between our 3 guys I'm confident we'll be fine.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Not much considering the 4.15M hit and UFA status. Even pro-rated. I still think he'd be a good target, but between our 3 guys I'm confident we'll be fine.

Mrazek is RFA technically. However he would need a QO at the same money amount in order to make him RFA, which seems unlikely. So he will become UFA much like Jets with Eric Fehr and Anaheim with Mathieu Perreault.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
He’s like Pav but worse. He’s an athletic goaltender who because of that can look good in small samples. But technically he’s awful. He overplays the shooter and is horrible with rebound control.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad