Pre-Game Talk: Hurricanes vs Panthers 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Winnable game for sure. No AM skate but expect Thomas in net and probably Barch in for someone.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
We don't usually fare well in Carolina and this is indeed an important one with 26 out of the 30 teams playing tonight. I'd still think Thomas deserves a start in net despite losing the last game against the Sharks. He played excellent, but the rest of the team didn't show up.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I'm gonna say Huby scores tonight.

-ghoste

wtf-did-u-say.gif.pagespeed.ce.TiVccT2uWw.gif

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

We need some of this :cry:

We really miss you!

Think what Barkov-Bure could done :)

Sheesh.. Now Im stuck at watching highlight reels of Bure.. Which reminded me that my dad was in Florida when the deal went down and was @ Bure's first game as a Panther when he scored a hat-trick too! What makes it sadder is my dad don't really care that much for hockey he's more into motorsports ;( At least he bought me the ticket stumps, the LET'S GO PANTHERS / RUSSIAN ROCKET HAS LANDED "sheets" they handed to the crowd before the game. He told me there was no Bure jerseys yet on sale during that first game. Either it's true considering it's the Panthers or he was being a cheap skate :)

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

We need some of this :cry:

We really miss you!

Think what Barkov-Bure could done :)

Sheesh.. Now Im stuck at watching highlight reels of Bure.. Which reminded me that my dad was in Florida when the deal went down and was @ Bure's first game as a Panther when he scored a hat-trick too! What makes it sadder is my dad don't really care that much for hockey he's more into motorsports ;( At least he bought me the ticket stumps, the LET'S GO PANTHERS / RUSSIAN ROCKET HAS LANDED "sheets" they handed to the crowd before the game. He told me there was no Bure jerseys yet on sale during that first game. Either it's true considering it's the Panthers or he was being a cheap skate :)

I remember I was watching Sportscenter around 12am when the deal was announced. I was laying in bed, and they were saying, "After the break, you will find out where the Russian Rocket has landed." As soon as they said the Florida Panthers, I just out of bed, screamed, and woke my parents up. I remember it like it was yesterday :cry:

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Yay another backup for us to make look like a Veznia winner.

Its actually their "starter" since Ward is on IR, and they are even talking about trading Ward him since Khudobin has played well. But he refused the offer he got and will be a UFA, from their board "Dobby was offered a 3 year deal... Declined flat out: money was laughable." (was around 1,5-2 M). Might actually be a goalie we could go for if we cant get Miller or Thomas. He got extremly good stats http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=78668

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad