Prospect Info: Hurricanes Prospect Info and Discussion - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
For me, I don't like the idea of making a list of NHL readiness and impact in the NHL as I can see those being very different. A kid could be ready to be a fourth line winger now, but will never have a big impact, or they can be a future 1st pairing defenseman, but still need 2 or 3 years of development before reaching that. So, I tend to rank them as I believe they will top out in ability at the NHL level.

1. Bean
2. Booth
3. Kuokkanen
4. Roy
5. Gauthier
5. McKeown
5. Fleury
8. PDG
9. Walmark
10. Saarela

If I were to rank by readiness:

1. PDG
2. Walmark
2. Fleury
4. McKeown
5. Zykov
6. Gauthier
6. Saarela
8. Roy
9. Bean
10. Kuokkanen

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
For me, I don't like the idea of making a list of NHL readiness and impact in the NHL as I can see those being very different. A kid could be ready to be a fourth line winger now, but will never have a big impact, or they can be a future 1st pairing defenseman, but still need 2 or 3 years of development before reaching that. So, I tend to rank them as I believe they will top out in ability at the NHL level.

1. Bean
2. Booth
3. Kuokkanen
4. Roy
5. Gauthier
5. McKeown
5. Fleury
8. PDG
9. Walmark
10. Saarela

If I were to rank by readiness:

1. PDG
2. Walmark
2. Fleury
4. McKeown
5. Zykov
6. Gauthier
6. Saarela
8. Roy
9. Bean
10. Kuokkanen

Readiness?

Fluery
PDG
Gauthier
Wallmark
McKeown

You guys clearly are not using my super secret blended and weighted algorithm. If you were, you would, of course, get my list. :sarcasm:

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
why arn't we showing Andrew Poturalski any love he is the leading point man on the checkers :( he is one of my favorite players. always a force on the ice to be reconed with almost always generating chances. :(

Reactions: Roboturner913

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
why arn't we showing Andrew Poturalski any love he is the leading point man on the checkers :( he is one of my favorite players. always a force on the ice to be reconed with almost always generating chances. :(

The ghosts of Jeremy Welsh and Noah Babin keep us subdued about college free agents.

Reactions: Roboturner913
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->