Not open for further replies.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
take a sniff
pull it out
the taste is gonna move you when you pop it in your mouth

anyways. I just looked at Stelio Mattheos' stats. I remember when he was drafted he talked about how this year "has to be a breakout year" for him. sounds like he's backing up his words, which is nice.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
take a sniff
pull it out
the taste is gonna move you when you pop it in your mouth

anyways. I just looked at Stelio Mattheos' stats. I remember when he was drafted he talked about how this year "has to be a breakout year" for him. sounds like he's backing up his words, which is nice.
When Patrick was hurt he stepped up in a big way. He was a guy I liked pre-draft and was pleasantly surprised we ended up with him. Ditto for Geekie. Elynuik is also evolving nicely.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
So, who called him up? You assume it wasn’t Francis, but no replacement has been hired. I assume he is still doing the job until his replacement is named.
One of the several AGM's or Waddell seem as likely as anyone

Hard to say if Zykov changes things, but Peters said same lineup for the game tomorrow. It wouldn't be the first time they sit a guy for the first game up and then play them in the second.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm not sure anyone expects anything to change. Playoffs are a super long shot with other teams around us winning and the big hole we've dug at this point. It's still going to be good to get a look at Zykov down the stretch, presuming he's put in any kind of a position to get a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad