Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Biggest issue with the forum change is the introduction of virus websites. Dunno if it's just on mobile or because I wasn't logged in at the time, but just opening the new site brought up that stupid "Your system has been infected! Click here to "fix" it!"

Reactions: Roboturner913

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Their normal PBP guy was not their the 1st game, so their color guy was doing the PBP and different guy was doing the color commentary. I didn't hear them say anything derogatory towards the Canes that 1st game, in fact, I thought they were downright complementary. Must be because their normal PBP guy came back. I only watched the 1st and noticed a difference even then.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
You could do that on the old boards, at least I was able to.

I didn't know that...

Can someone explain the actual step by step to quote a message? Right now I click "Quote +", then click "Insert Quotes" on my post, and it comes up with a focus form that has the quote I selected. Then I confusedly waive the quote around for a bit until something eventually happens 30 seconds later and the quote appears in the post. Can someone fill in the blank for me?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I didn't know that...

Can someone explain the actual step by step to quote a message? Right now I click "Quote +", then click "Insert Quotes" on my post, and it comes up with a focus form that has the quote I selected. Then I confusedly waive the quote around for a bit until something eventually happens 30 seconds later and the quote appears in the post. Can someone fill in the blank for me?
click reply in bottom corner of post if you aren't trying to multiquote. this is the same funcitonality as before also, you goober

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
click the + quote button on all of the posts you want to multi quote then click the "insert quotes" button under the reply box at the bottom

COME ON man

Read my first post...

I figured that part out. It's once the "Insert Quotes" focus form pops up that I'm missing the step. How it gets from "in that focus form" to in my post I can't figure out. I've "accidentally" done it multiple times, but there doesn't seem to be a "put these in the box" button.

EDIT: Figured it out! You click the "x" in the upper right. That's terrible UX/UI, "x"s should close focus forms without any additional outcome. There should be a button to confirm inserting them.

Last edited:

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
i got a gnarly flu a couple of weeks ago that morphed into a cold. that cold has now migrated into my lungs giving me awful cough-til-i-gag-and-almost-pass-out episodes 5 times an hour. fml as the kids say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->