OT: Hurricanes Lounge XXIII: Let's Go Bowling edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Villanova vs UNC for the NCAA Men's Basketball Title Game.

Meanwhile, for the many that got their brackets busted...

#BluerThanBlue, #SadderThanSad

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I used to get into storytelling mode sometime in the Lounge. There's a much better story about my friend and me almost getting arrested hanging out in a bar with some North Texas players the night before the GMAC Bowl.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I used to get into storytelling mode sometime in the Lounge. There's a much better story about my friend and me almost getting arrested hanging out in a bar with some North Texas players the night before the GMAC Bowl.

You should ask a certain mod supervisor around these parts about the time he got so drunk, that he started stripping in the streets of Morgantown, and, long story short, wound up waking up on Marc Bulger's couch the next morning :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
First time cheers of joy have been heard in the Dallas Cowboys stadium

summer rae was there, and apparently she was at ecu at least a few of the years i was

man, what a notch on my sword that one would have been :laugh::sarcasm::naughty:

12376314_10153375687047273_9006425831890604777_n.jpg

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Wow, just read about Johan Cruyff's death. Honestly this pisses me off that it wasn't bigger news here.

If it helps, I just opened my newest edition of The Economist and found this. Each week, the last article of the magazine is an obituary for somebody important whose death may not have gotten a lot attention by the media. Granted, this magazine is published in London, but I think about half of its circulation is in the US.

LNp25U9.jpg

Text here if you're curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad