Recalled/Assigned: Hunter Miska recalled from Tucson.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Likely see ol wedgy get in there tomorrow and I’d like to think Raanta is a go on Tuesday.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
WTF. What about Langhamer???

I'd guess this is just a body to be a backup to Wedge. Langhammer started a few while Hill was up here and Hill will be needed for the Runners. Miska probably ends up in the ECHL once Raanta is good to go along the lines of what SR said. Langhammer has much better numbers, granted in few games for both of them. Idea being that if you're going to the backup on Wedge's start, the game is likely blown anyway so why burn Langhammer/Hill's starts for Tucson and make them travel about to play half a game in a losing effort.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
All signs are still pointing to Raanta being ready on Monday. Miska is insurance. Since the Roadrunners don’t play again until next Friday he can finish the Coyotes road trip and get a small taste of NHL travel.

There weren’t any call ups from Rapid City AFAIK so take it for what it is.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
All signs are still pointing to Raanta being ready on Monday. Miska is insurance. Since the Roadrunners don’t play again until next Friday he can finish the Coyotes road trip and get a small taste of NHL travel.

Rapid City?

ArizonaCoyotes19

May 28, 2008
Winnipeg
hockeylists.com

The Roadrunners called up Houser yesterday. At the time it didn't make much sense, but now I get it.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/sports...tailing-the-komets-houser-recalled-to-tucson/

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Perhaps Domingue will be heading to Fort Wayne?

Raanta-Wedgewood
Hill-Langhamer
Domingue-Houser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad