GDT: Hungary - Sweden

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
The first line is a disaster in their own zone. Leo needs to be moved to wing or scratched it’s just not working he’s too young for this.
Perhaps switch Carlsson and Lindberg. Might need some veterans presence on the first line. 1st line is not producing, we need to get them going. Carlsson can play with some veteran wingers that can help with defensive responsiblities

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Liljegren got asked in the post-game about Willy at first it was the usual ”I told him I thought it would be fun if he came and played, but its a long season and there is a lot of wear and tear, and dissappointment from loosing the stanley cup. So I’ll guess we’ll see.”
Johan wastes no time
”But he has told media himself that he wanted to play”
Timothy
”uhh yeah.. uhh” can’t keep himself from smirking.
Johan
”Do you have any inside information on what the hold up is”
Timothy
”chuckles yeeah I can’t say anything about that”

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Perhaps switch Carlsson and Lindberg. Might need some veterans presence on the first line. 1st line is not producing, we need to get them going. Carlsson can play with some veteran wingers that can help with defensive responsiblities

Isn't Carlsson supposed to be a great 2-way player?

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Liljegren got asked in the post-game about Willy.
I wish the media could just knock it off, seems like they are hounding the players for info they're not at liberty to say.

I wonder if the mangement will deceide to change their policy and be more transparent after evaluating this tournament. Would maybe make the media leave the players alone

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
The Hungarian team didn't have a shot on goal in either the 2nd and the 3rd period. :oops:

Has that ever happened before in the World Championship?

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I wish the media could just knock it off, seems like they are hounding the players for info they're not at liberty to say.

I wonder if the mangement will deceide to change their policy and be more transparent after evaluating this tournament. Would maybe make the media leave the players alone
Their current policy is just strange IMO. Ask, don’t ask its still kinda his job to ask questions he thinks his viewers want the answers to.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Well, as far as I understand he didn't look that great vs Hungarians, who didn't look that great. So not sure at all that he's way better than Michkov...
Look man, he is a great prospect and probably future star. Why does it matter to you whether he will be drafted higher than Michkov or not? If Michkov is a better prospect it should be because Michkov is so good, not because Carlsson sucks

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Meh, he did look good in the first period. Just because he was on the ice for a GA doesn't mean anything.
Honestly it seemed like a coaching issue in the first, looking back at it not a single center fell back deep enough to help the defensemen correctly. It was corrected by the second period though. That’s something new, coaching errors being corrected.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad