Hudler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

semenko27 said:
Whats his deal? He gonna make the team or what?:dunno:

Here's the situation:
The Wings have twoLINEUP spots available.
Three players are competing for them: Jason Williams, Jiri Hudler, and Boyd Devereaux.
Devereaux, coming off a forgettable year, has a groin injury.
Hudler and Williams have looked good.
Right now, I'd say that Hudler and Williams will make the team. So will Devereaux. I'm guessing that Williams, Hudler, Devereaux and Yzerman (who'll sit many nights) will share three spots in the regular lineup and that the odd man out will sit in the press box.

HOWEVER, if the WIngs make a deal for Lang, Hudler will play in the minors where he can get ice time.
Players like WIlliams and Devereaux can't be sent down without clearing waivers.
Bottom line is, Hudler needs to play at least 10 minutes a night or he'll be sent down.

pavel13

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
Newsguyone said:
Here's the situation:
The Wings have twoLINEUP spots available.
Three players are competing for them: Jason Williams, Jiri Hudler, and Boyd Devereaux.
Devereaux, coming off a forgettable year, has a groin injury.
Hudler and Williams have looked good.
Right now, I'd say that Hudler and Williams will make the team. So will Devereaux. I'm guessing that Williams, Hudler, Devereaux and Yzerman (who'll sit many nights) will share three spots in the regular lineup and that the odd man out will sit in the press box.

HOWEVER, if the WIngs make a deal for Lang, Hudler will play in the minors where he can get ice time.
Players like WIlliams and Devereaux can't be sent down without clearing waivers.
Bottom line is, Hudler needs to play at least 10 minutes a night or he'll be sent down.
Assuming the roster doesn't change (no injuries, trades, signings, etc.) Hudler will almost definitely be playing for most of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->