HQ

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
This guy is an obvious spammer. Look at how many posts he has, it's literally a non-brainer.

Well I did look it up on my iPhone 5S and it really is a game. I don't know if it's real on not though. I'm not buying it. I might try it out tho becuz I'm really good at trivia and will prolly win.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Well I did look it up on my iPhone 5S and it really is a game. I don't know if it's real on not though. I'm not buying it. I might try it out tho becuz I'm really good at trivia and will prolly win.
Probably full of malware or maybe perhaps an effort to doxx you, don't risk it, it' not worth it.

Sep 19, 2008
Have you ever won? I've read about these games before. Like they say you win 5k, but it really ends up being like 13 cents.

On Sundays it's 25000 to one person. On the rest of the days, you split it with other winners.

Don't poo poo it though. Today everyone who won won 312 dollars. A few days ago everyone who won got a dollar.

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
Who even has time to play phone games? Don't you guys ever do things to better yourselves and make money and become more successful? Today's generation is basically useless.

Phone games. What a crock of shit.

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
Who even has time to play phone games? Don't you guys ever do things to better yourselves and make money and become more successful? Today's generation is basically useless.

Phone games. What a crock of ****.
I agree. Have been building a deck for the last 9 months so I can sit out and enjoy some PBR.

Reactions: Skeeterboi

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
i agree with the sentiment of phone games = stupid. think of how many other things you could be doing to further edify yourself with that time.
Honestly this. Thanks.

It's insane to me to think that there are ENTIRE communities committed to phone games and card games on the phone, with forums etc where all they talk about is that specific phone game. As if playing the actual game isn't actually enough of a waste of time, they try to be the "top poster" and have 20k+ posts on a board that ONLY talks about that specific useless game! Unbelievable! Like honestly, that is almost the definition of being a severe loser, imagine the life skills those people must have. Literally zero life skills and I'm sure they are poor too because they waste all their time trying to have the best "pixels" on a phone even!

Reactions: Urblock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad