Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 9*

I don't know what wrong with him? But he's killing this team this year. Put him on waivers and send him down for a while. He's not likely to be picked up on waivers.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
I wouldn't say he is killing the team per se. He definitely needs to step it up but I think there are more pressing issues that this team has more so than goaltending. This is his first game back from injury so I might be inclined to let this game slide. His play this year hasn't been that great but neither has our offense or defense. Don't know if you remember last year when he basically carried the team with stellar play. He has played pretty great during the regular season up until this year. I don't think waiving him is really a smart move at this point. The wings have put a lot of trust in the guy and he really hasn't played terrible for a season + this isn't a MAF situation.

Number 9*

I wouldn't say he is killing the team per se. He definitely needs to step it up but I think there are more pressing issues that this team has more so than goaltending. This is his first game back from injury so I might be inclined to let this game slide. His play this year hasn't been that great but neither has our offense or defense. Don't know if you remember last year when he basically carried the team with stellar play. He has played pretty great during the regular season up until this year. I don't think waiving him is really a smart move at this point. The wings have put a lot of trust in the guy and he really hasn't played terrible for a season + this isn't a MAF situation.

I think he needs to be sent down to get it figured out. Working out his problem in the NHL be too costly for the Wings.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
I think he needs to be sent down to get it figured out. Working out his problem in the NHL be too costly for the Wings.

I wont argue with you on that point. I think giving Mrazek some more time up would be nice. I just think a lot of people put a ton of blame on him and then when he plays great its like what have you done for me lately argument. I've been a big fan of his since he has been here but I wont argue his play has been less than stellar this season.

Number 9*

I wont argue with you on that point. I think giving Mrazek some more time up would be nice. I just think a lot of people put a ton of blame on him and then when he plays great its like what have you done for me lately argument. I've been a big fan of his since he has been here but I wont argue his play has been less than stellar this season.

Both goals he let in were more than save able. And that been him for 90% of his games this year. And forbid it goes to a shoot out.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
He has been back all of one period after being off for three weeks. Let's give him a little bit of time, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad