How You/Your Team Did Thread

lux_interior

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Adult in-house league. We started out 0-3-0. Ended up 7-4-3 and made the playoffs as the #3 seed (8 teams in the league, top 4 make the playoffs). Didn't do so well in the playoffs...lost 6-3 against the #2 seed. Oh well.

Personally, for the season I had 5G 12A 17P in 13 games mostly playing defense. I finished 17th in scoring (out of about 100 players) and 5th in assists.

Last edited:

Orthodox Caveman

Sep 12, 2006
tonight is the 2nd playoff round of the adult-in house league i'm in. we finished the regular season 2nd at 7-4-3. if we win tonight, we face the top team 12-2 in the final game next saturday.

kegcrew

Mar 8, 2007
Had to settle for an 8-1record in intermural hockey at college, with the one loss being the championship game but my old prep school team is dummyin their opponents this year so at least I've got that to boost my spirits.

Incognito31

Oct 24, 2006
For my local beer league 17-1-0 the only loss was a game 0-0 into a shootout and i let one in.
Regular season
my personal record was 17-1-0 1.55 GAA 8 shutouts
Playoffs
Semi Finals
4-0 win
Best of 3 Finals
game 1
4-0 win
game 2
4-1 win

(we were the most hated team)

Orthodox Caveman

Sep 12, 2006
for the regular season, my team finished 2nd at 7-4-3.

i led the league in scoring with 19 goals, 13 assists, 32 points (includes playoffs).

we won the adult league championship game 6-3, i had 2 goals and 1 assist, including the game winner.

summer season starts this saturday.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
For my local beer league 17-1-0 the only loss was a game 0-0 into a shootout and i let one in.
Regular season
my personal record was 17-1-0 1.55 GAA 8 shutouts
Playoffs
Semi Finals
4-0 win
Best of 3 Finals
game 1
4-0 win
game 2
4-1 win

(we were the most hated team)

Just curious, did you guys pretty much dominate every team? As a goalie, I actually hate playing on teams who just dominate every other team and I enjoy being on terrible teams more ,even if it means you lose most of the games. I just find it insanely boring sometimes when you face barely any shots a game because your team is so much better.

2x4*

I Was Going To ****ing Play Tonight But The Ice Time Was At ****ing 8:30 Instead Of 9:30 At Its Usual Time. ****. I Am Fuming.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Well, our season finished awhile back, but I thought I'd fill you guys in.

I was playing in the 'A' league this year, and we finished the season in 4th place, out of 6 teams. Started the season off terribly but got our stuff together towards the end.

We lost out in the first round in a best-of-5 3-1.

My stats looked something like this: 31|22|17|39|106

Thats good for 1st on my team in goals and PIMS. Too much cellying after snipes I guess haha.

I'm hoping to move up a league next year, but I won't be too disappointed if I don't.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
In my hockey league we have 2 leagues 1 and 2. 1 is for the lesser talented 2 is for the talented. Last year i played in 1 and had like 2 points a game. i went to 2 this year and averaged just under 1, i didn't think it would be that much of a difference but it is, i need to add some size.

2x4*

ya 2 goals 3 assists and we won!
Made great passes and no bad plays other than the ones I was lazy on.
I guess my point is that if I dont get lazy I played a great game!

2x4*

Actual league game, 1st of the season.
Roller Hockey.

We won 12-7 I was playing D. Had 2 assists. All I can say is it hate hangers because I spent most of the we were in the attacking zone back in my end watching the hanger/s.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
I played i pick-up roller hockey game today, had 1 goal, and 1 assist. We lost 8-4, i got pissed and got into a fight(i hate lossing, espicially if i played bad)

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
adult roller hockey league tonight, lost 9-8 =[

kid went down to block a shot i was stepping into, it hit him right in the cage, damn near knocked the helmet clean off, came out to me so i took another and hit him in the collar bone, went to take another and i got tripped up, no call :(

colton23

Sep 10, 2006
my spring in house league ended 3 weeks ago and we went 10-0 with me leading the league with 8gms 16g 17a 4pim in the playoffs we crushed our first round opponent 9-0 and in the championship game we faced a tough team they went ahead 1-0 early and we were gettin nervous then i scored a nice backhand into the corner:D but the other team got a break and kicked the puck in:shakehead to make it 2-1:(
when my teammate placed the nicest shot over their goalies shoulder to make it 2-2
so its tied with 3 mins to go and we were shorthanded i was playing the point on defence where i pick off a lazy pass and im on a break and time just slows down and i remember thinkin what should i do i got about 15 ft from the net on the left wing and start to cut in and the goalie thinks im dekin and puts his stick out to poke check and i just slid it in five hole with 2:30 to go then our goalie came out big the other team got a break away with their best player at 00:17 second and he gets our goalie slidin and shoots it to open net only to find our goalies glove and the building went nuts:yo::yo::):D

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
won by a goal today. Got one but felt like i shoulda had more. Some kid tripped me up off a face off, and it was really intentional, plus he had been hooking and slashing the whole game. So while I was on the ground and the reff raised his arm, the kid goes "i didn't do anything!" so, in hindsight....i probably shouldn't have swung my stick into his legs. But damn his denial pissed me off, plus i didn't do it very hard =p but i still feel bad cause he was younger than me haha.

oh, he got called, i didn't, and the reff was right there so i'll just call it even for what he did the entire game.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

My summer league just started up. First game I got 2 goals and 2 assists... we lost 7-5 though.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Crazy game last night, we one 3-2, i had 2 goals, one off of a face off i fired it top corner, the other off of a crazy toe drag i did, and i had an assist, a no look back-hand pass. And i was hitting good, and getting into scrums.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

So far our team is 12-2 I have 14 goals and 14 assists, it's all good.

Orthodox Caveman

Sep 12, 2006
Adult Ice In-house League Championship this Saturday. We finished 3rd, and we are facing the #1 team. But if we win, we repeat as champions.

I finished the regular season with 16 goals 12 assists in 14 games (mostly b/c of my linemate who had 15 goals 10 assists):)

Recast

Jan 5, 2005
Spruce Grove
Men's rec league. We are 2-11-1-0. We should have three wins because in the game that we tied the other teams goalie got kicked out and the game should have went to a shootout [which we would have won by default].

Anyway, I play D, in my first year playing hockey, and have 0g, and 2a. I'm not as bad as the points would have you believe. I'm just a stay-at-home D-man that isn't overly physical [non-hitting league] and isn't overly aggressive [which I need to work on]. I also, don't join the rush very often. Got my first penalty the other night :sarcasm:.

We've had a couple lop-sided games like 20-1 and 16-2 and some others like 9-3 and so forth. Our main problem is that every game we barely have enough players to ice a team. Sometimes 7, sometimes 8. I mean, I love the ice-time but it gets to you, especially when its your first year and you're not used to it. It's stupid. We have the core group of 5 or 6 guys that ALWAYS show up but we're the ones that have played hockey in forever or it's their first year so, of course we get slaughtered. Our more talented guys never show up.

But alas, we played our first play-off game 2 days ago against the top team in the division [4 division, we're in the bottom one, and we are the 8th of 8 teams]. It was 1-0 after 1 period [we played them once in the regular season and it was tied 3-3 with 3 minutes to play and they won it, so it's not like they were that amazing] of play but then our goalie decided to **** the bed and we finished 8 or 9-1. Their goalie also stood on his head. Our 2nd of 3 playoff games is today and I hope we pull out a win. We haven't won in so long, it would be really nice.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad