How quickly things change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Hindsight is always 20/20. I will say that I still agree with Sharkie about Cogliano despite where he might be projected now. Bertram got a real reaming too due to York easing in the freshman, I still think he's going to be a great pick too.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Hindsight is 20/20, and that's the point in a way. Far too often we have, at the start, or even middle, of a season people saying outrageous things like so and so will be a top 5 pick and then they end up likely not being taken in the top 60.

Things change overthe course of a season, and that's important to remember, but sometimes its good to look back at threads like this and remind yourself whose talking out of their ass most of the time.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I might as well jinx it then...

Crosby will NEVER be drafted by the LA Kings :D

MHJS

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
GagneOwnsYou said:
I was the only one with Ryan in the top 10.

My top ten back then went something like:

Crosby
Brule
Latendresse
Johnson
Ryan
Kindl
Rask
O'Marra
Lashoff
Durand

Still don't know how it'll turn out, but I had some guys like Ryan in there (had him projected there since January '04) and I think O'Marra might crack the top 10. Latendresse seems to high now, I must have been following the hype on that. I do like his playing style though, but at #3, it may be a bit high.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
MHJS said:
My top ten back then went something like:

Crosby
Brule
Latendresse
Johnson
Ryan
Kindl
Rask
O'Marra
Lashoff
Durand

Still don't know how it'll turn out, but I had some guys like Ryan in there (had him projected there since January '04) and I think O'Marra might crack the top 10. Latendresse seems to high now, I must have been following the hype on that. I do like his playing style though, but at #3, it may be a bit high.

Not too bad either.

I still think Lantendresse could be a real force when it comes to the NHL.

I still really like Durand as well. He may be the best playmaker(instinctively) in this draft other than Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad