How other businesses are doing because of the lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrly

May 16, 2004
Regina
These are the people I feel for the most. Having less money in these peoples pockets actually matters, because to them it puts food on the table. Sure makes Sprewell's comments sound even more rediculous than they were before.

vanlady

Nov 3, 2004
kerrly said:
These are the people I feel for the most. Having less money in these peoples pockets actually matters, because to them it puts food on the table. Sure makes Sprewell's comments sound even more rediculous than they were before.

I agree on you with this. I have friends with businesses around GM place, they are suffering thanks to the lockout.

Simon

Oct 11, 2004
I would've gotten my girlfriend a Canucks jersey for xmas had there not been a lock out. And I go to the pub to 'watch the game' way less than last year. In fact I havn't visited my local sports bar for months, when I used to be a regular. It's obvious who the lockout really hurts.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Too bad, you missed out on some fantastic deals. I got an authentic Canucks jersey for Christmas for $60, that normally would have been close to $300.

No players name on it, of course. I cheer for what's on the front, not the back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->