OT: How much do you know about Ducks?

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
In here, we all love our Ducks. We cherish the good times and blame Bieksa for the bad ones. We laugh, we curse and we engage in discussions acting like we have all the answers.

But how much do you actually know about ducks? On the link below there's a quiz with 20 short questions.

http://quizzes.howstuffworks.com/quiz/duck-quiz

I scored 8, which probably was pretty bad. I think I could've gotten 10 had I stopped to think a little bit longer on a couple. Or 20 if I had used google.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
One mate for a season, does that include playoffs?

Four seasons in a year -- preseason, regular season, postseason, offseason. I guess that explains some of the line jugglings we've seen during the past few years...

Reactions: Elvs

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
In here, we all love our Ducks. We cherish the good times and blame Bieksa for the bad ones. We laugh, we curse and we engage in discussions acting like we have all the answers.

But how much do you actually know about ducks? On the link below there's a quiz with 20 short questions.

http://quizzes.howstuffworks.com/quiz/duck-quiz

I scored 8, which probably was pretty bad. I think I could've gotten 10 had I stopped to think a little bit longer on a couple. Or 20 if I had used google.

12/20, guessed on a lot though

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Was at 8/12 when I got interrupted by a redirecting scam ad. Noped the hell out of this.

And site owners wonder why people are running ad blockers.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Apparently a male duck is called 'drake'. I was curious what a male duck is called in Swedish, and it turns out it's called 'drake' here as well.

However, if you were to say 'drake' to a Swede, he'd assume you're talking about dragons.

Suddenly our team name is worthy of more respect!

51TATmtNDWL._SX355_.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad