How many wins from Raycroft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
All Star United said:
Hey guys,

I'd like to know how many wins do you think Raycroft will get this season? Do you think he will play a lot of games? More than Fleury?

It wouldn't surprise me to see Raycroft play anywhere between 30-40 games, and quite possibly more, depending on if coach Sullivan names either him or Potvin the starter or Potvin gets hurt. I prefer the fairly even tandem sort of play that Sullivan is employing with the two netminders at the moment.

All Star United

Mar 1, 2002
Liverpool
HockeyGoddess said:
It wouldn't surprise me to see Raycroft play anywhere between 30-40 games, and quite possibly more, depending on if coach Sullivan names either him or Potvin the starter or Potvin gets hurt. I prefer the fairly even tandem sort of play that Sullivan is employing with the two netminders at the moment.

Do you think 20 wins is reasonable?

johnson

Oct 22, 2003
Somewhere out there.
Visit site
All Star United said:
Do you think 20 wins is reasonable?

No. Potvin will get the bulk of the work, IMO, and Raycroft will get maybe 10 wins or so in around 25-30 games. He's a great young goalie however and should one day be the main guy between the pipes in Boston.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
johnson said:
No. Potvin will get the bulk of the work, IMO, and Raycroft will get maybe 10 wins or so in around 25-30 games. He's a great young goalie however and should one day be the main guy between the pipes in Boston.

10 wins ain 25-30 games?

What are u basing that on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad