How many points will Jonathan Drouin score in the 2023-24 season?

How many points will Jonathan Drouin score in the 2023-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
If healthy and playing in the top 6, 50+ seems easily doable on that Avs team. I get he had a bad stretch in Montreal.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Drouin is onw of the wrost goal scorers I've ever seen for a skilled forward

He is a career 13 goal guy I believe (82 game pace).

He can get 55-65 pts likely but it will come via 45-50 assists
It's so damn weird watching him play. No scoring touch whatsoever but then will pull some magical pass out of his ass.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Lots of posters in the current main board thread suggesting the Avalanche's depth is terrible. I'd like to collect some receipts.
1712842137590.png

Congratulations to @WillardJFredricks @WhiskeyYerTheDevils @Boris Le Tigre @Pukboy5kroner @biturbo19 @roflstomper @jigglysquishy @nhlafontaine16 @avsfan9 @Tralfamadore @Pierce Hawthorne @LeafsNation149 @bobholly39 @Goose of Reason @Theodore450 @Pavel Buchnevich @KMNRB @The Abusement Park @EdJovanovski @blundluntman @A Loyal Dog @Captain97 @Deas @Dominance @obZen @xAvsx89 @95snipes @J bo Jeans @eklund2chicago @NikB @Mr Kot @dirtydanglez @Taak

With 56 points this year and the seemingly telepathic connection with Nathan MacKinnon restored after more than ten years apart, Drouin has set a new career high in points and, finally, seems to have found his home. He hasn't solely leeched off the surely unanimous MVP this year though, as some early struggles in Colorado's system quickly turned into a well-rounded player who doesn't shy away from his defensive responsibilities.

Even leaving aside the upturn in league scoring this year, it was very obvious Drouin was going to have a resurgence. It's always nice to have a feel-good story, so we should all enjoy this one.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
A fun story to follow this season, for sure. I always love a comeback story. Really glad for Drouin to have so much success.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He paced for 41 points while shooting 2.9% on a terrible Montreal team.

I'd be shocked if his 82 game scoring pace is less than 50 points in Colorado. With the right linemates I could see him scoring at a 60-80 point pace.
Called it. Would love to see him break 60, he's on a 60 point pace over 82 games.

And after an understandably slow start, he's got 47 points in his last 49 games. This resurgence shouldn't have surprised anyone who actually watched him the last few years. The talent was always there, he just needed to get his confidence back.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
View attachment 849744

Congratulations to @WillardJFredricks @WhiskeyYerTheDevils @Boris Le Tigre @Pukboy5kroner @biturbo19 @roflstomper @jigglysquishy @nhlafontaine16 @avsfan9 @Tralfamadore @Pierce Hawthorne @LeafsNation149 @bobholly39 @Goose of Reason @Theodore450 @Pavel Buchnevich @KMNRB @The Abusement Park @EdJovanovski @blundluntman @A Loyal Dog @Captain97 @Deas @Dominance @obZen @xAvsx89 @95snipes @J bo Jeans @eklund2chicago @NikB @Mr Kot @dirtydanglez @Taak

With 56 points this year and the seemingly telepathic connection with Nathan MacKinnon restored after more than ten years apart, Drouin has set a new career high in points and, finally, seems to have found his home. He hasn't solely leeched off the surely unanimous MVP this year though, as some early struggles in Colorado's system quickly turned into a well-rounded player who doesn't shy away from his defensive responsibilities.

Even leaving aside the upturn in league scoring this year, it was very obvious Drouin was going to have a resurgence. It's always nice to have a feel-good story, so we should all enjoy this one.
Without the pressure of being the guy, I figured he'd fit in well.

Reactions: dirtydanglez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad