How many live Leafs games have you been to?

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
I remember on the day of Game 1 I was flying to Orlando and while I was in the US Customs Pre-Clearance line at Pearson, I saw a lot of people wearing Leafs jerseys and were flying down to Raleigh.

It was pretty crazy. We drove from Windsor, so crossed at Detroit - took I75 to Ohio turnpike (I80?). Crossed over to I 77 - well once we got to the southern part of W Virginia, what do we see on the highway.....cars/vans with Ontario plates - Leafs stuff written all over them, car flags.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Forgot to mention, I was also at game 4 of the Calder Cup final between the Marlies and the Norfolk Admirals. I bought the tickets before the series started hoping that, best case scenario, the Marlies could sweep the series and we'd see them win.

Unfortunately, the opposite happened and Norfolk swept the Marlies. Still a cool experience to see a playoff game live in Toronto.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Lots of cheap tickets available for the Buffalo game Monday night, just grabbed 4.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I've been to about 6 games over the last 15ish years. A couple exhibition games, and the most recent coming against the Red Wings @ ACC on March 7th, 2017. I went to that game by winning some corporate tickets at work due to winning a competition that spanned a few weeks.

Was awesome to see Matty, Nylander & Marner live, working their magic. That was also the game where I purchased by AM34 jersey, we won 3-2. Was a great game except for the fact the team fell asleep in the 3rd. Luckily we closed it out and Fred stood on his head. View media item 1453View media item 1455

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
Dunno exactly.

As a kid in the 60s my dad got company tickets in the reds right behind one of the tv cameras. Probably went to a dozen or so then, incl Stanley Cup finals.

Then one game in the 80s to watch Gretzky.

Then another 5 or so games 10 years ago when the company I was with had a box. Lousy sight lines up there, but endless beers and trays of beef tenderloin and shrimp made up for it. The hostess in our box was also very much a selling feature. Really pretty, really friendly and smart too - she would remember everyone's names including the customers.

CanadaKid

Feb 19, 2014
NY
I have been to around 30 games. (1 at the old maple leafs garden as a kid, 4 games at the ACC).. i have been to Leafs Islanders, Leafs Rangers, Leafs Caps, Leafs Devils, Leafs Sabres, leafs Sens away games.

i try to attend a few every season.. This season i went to the Leafs Rangers game Dec 23, Planning on going to atleast one home game.. Might go to the one the habs last game of the season, might go to one of the leafs sabres games. havnt decided yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->