How many goals does Brock Boeser score this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I'll say 15-19. Everything I've seen points to him being able to score in this league. His shot is great, he has no problem getting it off, and he seems like the type of guy who just knows where to be to get into scoring position. Some players just have that innate sense. I think he's too good not to make the team, and management knows they need at least some young players to sell fans on after the Gagner/Vanek/Del Zotto pickups. The question with him is how much ice time he's going to get, as the team's forward group is looking a little crowded with offense-oriented players. And despite this, I suspect they'll also still have trouble scoring at times, which should hurt him as well. I think the team will have a decent amount of double digit goal-scorers, but only Horvat hits 20.

Last edited:

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Anywhere from 10-20 I think.
I voted 10-14 mostly because I don't know if he'll make the team and if he does, I think goals will be hard to come by in Vancouver this year.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
I think he'll top 20, although I wouldnt be wholly surprised to see him closer to 15 or even 10.

My guess official guess would be 22 goals. He has a great shot and he'll get opportunities.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
49 one short of 50 thanks to Coach Greens benching him the first two games

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
anything more than 25+ and I'm ecstatic. Realistically probably 30. How'd this guy fall to 23? (inb4 Bruins)

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
anything more than 25+ and I'm ecstatic. Realistically probably 30. How'd this guy fall to 23? (inb4 Bruins)

Hows that whole taking Virtanen over Ehlers working out?

Or taking Juolevi over Sergachev and McAvoy thing working out? Guess BPA doesn't always work ;)

But back on topic I LOVE Boeser. Could easily see him hitting 30+ this year with consistent line-mates and challenging for 40+ later in his career. Just seemed like such a natural goal scorer at every level.

Reactions: The Drop

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Hows that whole taking Virtanen over Ehlers working out?

Or taking Juolevi over Sergachev and McAvoy thing working out? Guess BPA doesn't always work ;)

But back on topic I LOVE Boeser. Could easily see him hitting 30+ this year with consistent line-mates and challenging for 40+ later in his career. Just seemed like such a natural goal scorer at every level.
i dont understand. Neither Virtanen or Juolevi were BPA.. And neither was Senyshyn or Debrusk... What are you trying to say? Also, Juolevi is doing very well in Finland right now.

Reactions: SillyRabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad